Kilmarnock v Motherwell

1 minute ago, Gianfranco said:

I’d rather the game went ahead rather than being handed 3 points or a postponement. Still expect us to f**k it up if it goes ahead.

Why would you get 3 points, if game off because government called it?

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:
6 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:
Game called off, Killie refuse to refund the PPV and charge full price for the rearranged match?

Motherwell do a 45 minute documentary on the match anyway.

MEEEEOW Kitty! 

Again I would really like the game to go ahead. 6 players would suggest to me that more than one mini-group within the club has contracted this and I expect more positive tests to follow unfortunately. 

However if we have a keeper and 11 outfield players I hope the game goes ahead. I think it’s important (although not more important than the health of the players or anyone else in the local community) that games go ahead to keep the season ticking along. 

All the talk of a packed schedule really only applies to Celtic and Rangers because they are still in Europe. There are six UEFA midweeks between now and Christmas where this game could easily be rearranged. The problem comes if a club competing in Europe gets a fixture backlog.

Again I would really like the game to go ahead. 6 players would suggest to me that more than one mini-group within the club has contracted this and I expect more positive tests to follow unfortunately. 

However if we have a keeper and 11 outfield players I hope the game goes ahead. I think it’s important (although not more important than the health of the players or anyone else in the local community) that games go ahead to keep the season ticking along. 
We didn't have any goalkeeper a few hours before our match was due to kick off and were told the game would go ahead.

Only way I can see it being called off is if the Government say it shouldn't go ahead.

36 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

All the talk of a packed schedule really only applies to Celtic and Rangers because they are still in Europe. There are six UEFA midweeks between now and Christmas where this game could easily be rearranged. The problem comes if a club competing in Europe gets a fixture backlog.

That wont happen, the SPFL and SFA want matches to go ahead because postponements (as we have seen from the Celtic / Aberdeen ones which the government demanded) are unhelpful.

The fact is that every club will have these problems during the season (v Hibs, St M had to get a last minute loan goalie, we lost Gogic v Aberdeen even though his tests were false positive etc etc).

My guess is that if you have enough of the first team squad to put out a team and a bench then postponement wont happen - and the govt wont be intervening in this case as it wasnt a dirty weekend or piss up with the lads.

10 minutes ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Games off.

Interesting. I can see St Mirren being a little pissed off if that is the situation. 

Also if Motherwell have any more than a few players with Positive Covid I would expect game to be called off otherwise this becomes farcical if it is not already. 

Edited by welldaft