Kilmarnock v Motherwell

1 hour ago, ropy said:

Because of the international, it was intended to provide a rest period for the players but the Rangers and Celtic games have been moved to the Sunday anyway because of Europe.

Ta. That’s why I was asking - seemed odd to shift the other games to Friday night when the Sevco and Celtic games are on the Sunday. Perhaps no one expected them to get this far in Europe. 🤔

45 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

Ta. That’s why I was asking - seemed odd to shift the other games to Friday night when the Sevco and Celtic games are on the Sunday. Perhaps no one expected them to get this far in Europe. 🤔

Tinpot to move 4 games so Declan Gallagher, Stephen O'Donnell and Ross McCrorie aren't too tired to sit on the bench.

Ta. That’s why I was asking - seemed odd to shift the other games to Friday night when the Sevco and Celtic games are on the Sunday. Perhaps no one expected them to get this far in Europe. [emoji848]

They'd have been expecting Celtic to still be in the Champions League tbf. I'm not actually sure whether the updated UEFA dates came out before or after the SPFL released the fixture list.

A big game this...

The way the season is panning out It looks most likely there will be 5th place up for grabs for Europe as top 4 seems pre determined. 

I am still optimistic we will get our sh1t together and head up the table next couple of months. But lose this game and I may have to rethink our top 6 credentials.

I also think that Killie will be the other team in the mix For 5th so again a very important game.  Would take 4 points from next two games. Anything less and a bottom 6 berth is more than likely. 

23 minutes ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Ah shite.

Hopefully everyone keeps safe and those who have been infected recover without any other issues.

I assume this may put our game into doubt if these 3 are players? Could potentially have a situation similar to St Mirren where 3 key players are out. 

4 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Hopefully everyone keeps safe and those who have been infected recover without any other issues.

I assume this may put our game into doubt if these 3 are players? Could potentially have a situation similar to St Mirren where 3 key players are out. 

Game won't be in any doubt, so long as we have 13 fit players under FIFA/UEFA guidlines the game goes ahead.....

26 minutes ago, dezz said:

Hope whoever it is makes a full and speedy recovery... I also hope that it’s 2 keepers and Chris Burke.

story circulating its 2 players and 1 backroom staff..... it'll come out eventually no doubt.

14 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

You could have told me the groundsman's name and I would have recognised it as much as those two- I take it they are new signings?

This will probably come back to bite me and they'll score against us later in the season.

I don’t even recognise their names.

Edited by mathematics

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:

You could have told me the groundsman's name and I would have recognised it as much as those two- I take it they are new signings?

This will probably come back to bite me and they'll score against us later in the season.

Doyle is the boy who chucked a Turnbull free kick in against us for Hearts