Kilmarnock v Motherwell

Our DR Congo international striker to get his first hat trick for Killie in this game, I think. 

Your DR Congo striker will have to get past our Ugandan international defender.

Or Ricki fucking Lamie which will be far, far easier.

Is Ricki Lamie not very good then?
He's actually brilliant and we're just lulling you into a false sense of security. My advice would be for Killie to keep the ball as far away from Lamie as possible as there's just no way of getting past him.

1 minute ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Is Ricki Lamie not very good then?

I'm not sure, we should probably ask the 'Well fans...

Reasonably confident going into this one given the recent form. This is definitely the kind of game where we need to win and I'm hoping that we can rid ourselves of the lapses that we could have been punished for on Saturday. One other thing that concerned me having had time to reflect on last weekend's game was at HT when the Buddies changed their tactics and went long to remove the midfield, and we didn't change our shape or tactics to counter that. However, to counter that Kabamba is on a decent run of form and if Tshibola and Kiltie can keep on doing what they do we might see some nice stuff.

29 minutes ago, Desp said:

6-4 Motherwell. 

The returning Jake Hastie will run wild. This is his time.

acid keep calm GIF

After the Aberdeen game, there's always going to be some hope that the Good Motherwell will appear and give all other teams a right doing.  But after this weekend I'm getting the feeling that match was very much a statistical outlier :(

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

1 hour ago, 18May1991 said:

Why are the games on Friday night? 

Because of the international, it was intended to provide a rest period for the players but the Rangers and Celtic games have been moved to the Sunday anyway because of Europe.