Hibs vs Accies

We'll start dreadfully and concede the first goal, however we'll do a bit better in the second half. If we score it'll be from a set-piece.

I'll want to chop my ears off after five seconds of listening to the AcciesTV commentators.

Get your mortgage on it!

Accies are 3.0 double chance.  That’s quite a good offer imo.  The problem all Hibs fans can attest to, is despite our good start we can just roll up to games like this expecting a win against the teams in the bottom half of the league.  That’s a dangerous mindset.  

I’m sure the Accies manager Alan Bryce will be hammering that point across to his squad of semi professionals.  So we can’t get to complacent against these lads, even though they’ve had to rush to the match from a hard weeks work at the plant on Friday evening.  A banana skin of that there’s no doubt.

19 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Accies are 3.0 double chance.  That’s quite a good offer imo.  The problem all Hibs fans can attest to, is despite our good start we can just roll up to games like this expecting a win against the teams in the bottom half of the league.  That’s a dangerous mindset.  

I’m sure the Accies manager Alan Bryce will be hammering that point across to his squad of semi professionals.  So we can’t get to complacent against these lads, even though they’ve had to rush to the match from a hard weeks work at the plant on Friday evening.  A banana skin of that there’s no doubt.

Hibs coach Ross Jack better get his squad of all-conquering European Champions right up for this tie against the tough tackling minnows from Lincolnshire. 

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

*playoffs thousand yard stare intensifies*

I think we'll be fine with this one but you never can tell with Accies.

One indicator of Accies results this season is, the more despondent we are about the starting line-up, the greater the likelihood of 3 points for the Pride of Lanarkshire.

So, if Douglas Bader and Long John Silver are given starting berths in central defence, be afraid.

"This your first time in 'Nam?"

Edited by Academically Deficient
Spelling

10 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Gourlay
Hamilton Odoffin Want
Hodson Callachan Collar Martin McMann
Winter Templeton

Shitfest it and give the ball to Temps.

Trying to figure out who the Covid victim could be.  Lewis Smith perhaps?  WTF has happened with him, he was IMO our most promising new prospect last season.

Presuming it's 5-4-1 with Winter as striker *f**k knows why*  and Templeton ...floating about? 

Perhaps a minor miracle needed, It's clear to me that Brian Rice DOES NOT KNOW HIS BEST STARTING 11. Beginning to feel like Martin Canning Bingo Ball Selection again. 

Trying to figure out who the Covid victim could be.  Lewis Smith perhaps?  WTF has happened with him, he was IMO our most promising new prospect last season.

Presuming it's 5-4-1 with Winter as striker *f**k knows why*  and Templeton ...floating about? 

Perhaps a minor miracle needed, It's clear to me that Brian Rice DOES NOT KNOW HIS BEST STARTING 11. Beginning to feel like Martin Canning Bingo Ball Selection again. 
It'll be Fulton. Smith got injured in the lead up to the Rangers game which is a shame as I think he really needed this season. Still plenty of time though (hopefully).

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
5 minutes ago, JudgeFlash said:

It'll be Fulton. Smith got injured in the lead up to the Rangers game which is a shame as I think he really needed this season. Still plenty of time though (hopefully).

Hmm.. Not a fan of Fulton. Smith for me could become great, let's hope it's a fast recovery from injury, we desperately need someone who can actually run at defenders and isn't called David Cooper. 

Does anyone know when HIBS TV coverage starts?