Among us

Karpaty Lviv

On 12/10/2020 at 18:10, The Minertaur said:

It's great fun.  Great in a group of mates but can be frustrating at hell playing with randoms.  The number of people who play with their pals and tell them who the Impostor is just drives me mad.

I feel you bro. I rage quit when there's a teaming players. It makes the game bad and unfair.

2 hours ago, SmudgePop said:

I feel you bro. I rage quit when there's a teaming players. It makes the game bad and unfair.

Just had a game like this again.  We vote Pink out correctly and then green pushes the button immediately.

"It's cyan"
"Why?"
"is cyan"
"Why though? You never mentioned them a second ago?"
"Pink is my friend and says it's cyan"
"Vote green"

Got green voted out and then we let cyan win.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Played this with some mates last night and it was tremendous fun. Absolutely fucking over your pals by lying and saying you say one of them coming out of a room where another one was to try and frame them whilst you are the impostor is great fun.

• 2 months later...

The new map came out on Wednesday as well as a huge update.

I use android which isn't working right so I can only use the quick chat function in game.  This is possibly the worst system I've ever seen.  The new map is far too big as well!

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

The new map came out on Wednesday as well as a huge update.

I use android which isn't working right so I can only use the quick chat function in game.  This is possibly the worst system I've ever seen.  The new map is far too big as well!

It's such a pointless game playing it on the mobile, I'd love to try it properly but I've only done the mobile, I don't think I've seen a whole sentence out of all the games I played. 

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...