Among us

Karpaty Lviv

• 2 weeks later...

Really wanna play this on console, dont have a pc...

I downloaded the mobile app and was playing with a friend, after 3 or 4 games I thought just for the patter I'm gonna say he tried to kill me, I did and everyone voted him out after like 20 seconds, it was his first time being the imposter ahah, I actually feel bad. 

30 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

I just downloaded it after watching Limmy play it. Only got it on my phone, looks better on laptop though. I'm useless at it, first time I was an imposter I got voted off aboot 5 seconds after my first kill.

Aye it's a totally different game on the phone, certainly not as good with randoms and no voice chat but with a group of people you know it's quite good fun.

Had a game of this last night with a bunch of old school pals I hadn't talked to in years, one of the boys I still hang about with gave me a shout and it was a good laugh. Apparently they use it as an excuse to meet up online and insult each other once a week.

You wouldn't play it every day but a good bit of fun for what it is.

14 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

I just downloaded it after watching Limmy play it. Only got it on my phone, looks better on laptop though. I'm useless at it, first time I was an imposter I got voted off aboot 5 seconds after my first kill.

I was imposter 5 out of my first 6 games. I couldn't even blag my way out of being suspected by telling people which tasks I was doing because I didn't know what any of the tasks were. Pumped.

Discovered this through limmy and played tonight for first time on mobile. Quite tricky to use on the phone, I was the imposter twice and made an absolute arse of it venting in front of someone and failing to hit the kill button.

Thinking of buying the PC version so I can use headphones. It’s good fun.

• 5 weeks later...
On 16/10/2020 at 17:28, jamamafegan said:

Discovered this through limmy and played tonight for first time on mobile. Quite tricky to use on the phone, I was the imposter twice and made an absolute arse of it venting in front of someone and failing to hit the kill button.

Thinking of buying the PC version so I can use headphones. It’s good fun.

WATCH THIS

https://shrinke.me/I0L6O

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/11/2020 at 15:12, The Minertaur said:

This is such a fun game to play with people who actually know what they are doing.  Public lobbies are horrendous.  Takes 10 minutes to get a game going then 3 leave when they find out they are crewmate :lol:

Been playing this loads lately and it concerns me how stupid the human race is.  

The last game I played saw 2 dead with 8 alive.  During the chat red proposes we kick brown as "it would be funny".  Brown is kicked (only takes 3 votes to kick).

It goes to final 3 after I get one out and red and I are chatting in the ghost chat.  Red fuming that it looks like we'll lose but he shuts up when I pointed out that proposing to kick somebody for no reason is just giving the impostors a free kill and making it 10x harder for us to win.  Such an utter moron but it's amazing how many of these people you come across in a public lobby.