Aberdeen v St Mirren #FNF

1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:

Why is this and other games on a Friday? Is it something to do with Internationals?

Would be hopeful of another 3 points but St Mirren games can throw up the odd frustration now and then 

Looking forward to this one.

St Mirren are a decent side and have a tough nut to crack couple of seasons. However I think we are a proper good side this season and I'm predicting a 2-0 win.

I'd stick to the same starting 11 as today (against Ross County).  I'd like to see Hernandez get more game time. I'd be pleased to see him start ahead of McGinn. 

When is Kennedy due back?

Looking forward to this.

We can look like such a good side this season. Today we were superb, and I don’t care how bad Ross County were

St Mirren have a good team on paper but seem very defensive that will play into our hands.

I hope.

Don’t recall ever playing Celtic on a Friday.

What night did we play Celtic when we were 3 down fairly early and played well second half (lost 3-1).

Sure it was 2016/17 when we played them in Cup Final a few weeks later.

1 hour ago, ZingaliMan said:

Aberdeen are guaranteed 3 points here. Saints are very poor at the moment. 

😮 I wish.

Although I quite like St. Mirren I detest the manager for some reason, therefore a pumping would be nice. Get him sacked and everyone's a winner.

Big Hernando finally let loose to flaunt his Venezuelan massive habilidades sedosas.

3-0*

download.jpg.00ffa2b3ee5f629def63a38cac5d70aa.jpg

*or pumped à la Motherwell .

7 hours ago, G-MAN said:

What night did we play Celtic when we were 3 down fairly early and played well second half (lost 3-1).

You are the (G-) man! I bow to your vastly superior knowledge and memory. Although I was there, I have no memory of it being a Friday night.

7 hours ago, G-MAN said:

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

You are the (G-) man! I bow to your vastly superior knowledge and memory. Although I was there, I have no memory of it being a Friday night.

It was a Friday

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I understood, I was just confirming that it was Friday.

I remember missing it because I was travelling for a Saturday wedding.

I remember being 3 down and my son telling me that it wasn’t even eight o’clock yet.

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Fair play to the Dons fans here for being cagey/gracious and implying we even vaguely resemble a football team at the moment.

St Mirren made life difficult for us a few times last season, including times when we won.

I think it's fair to say we are better this season than last but the Motherwell game showed we're still vulnerable to a smack in the mouth at any time.

I do not think Dons fans have to worry about Friday night. Goody has IMHO signed a half decent squad however his formation, personnel choice and playing players out of position has decimated any confidence the team may have had. It is now a panic 4-5-1 formation with a couple of passengers and no-one wanting to cross the half way line.