Championship Manager votes Tory

24 minutes ago, oldhat said:

1,  Why would owning a business and being a Tory go together?

2, Please can Alert Mongoose post more often.

He really needs his own thread.

And to reveal his sources.

McCall always struck me as much more left wing tbh. I remember him saying how right wing the Rangers dressing room was when he was there and Terry Butcher in particular made Nigel Farage seem tame.

If I had to guess it would be Dick Campbell. Something about him just screams hard Brexit.

This. There’s no way it will be McCall. For all his faults being a Tory won’t be one of them.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Good to see that whilst many might think James McPake is a shite manager, they at least don't think he'd sink this low.

More along the lines of the Official Monster Raving Loony Party? The key would be jumble sales at Dens Park, eh.

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Good to see that whilst many might think James McPake is a shite manager, they at least don't think he'd sink this low.

He'd certainly be thick enough to vote for them because they said he'd get a shiny thing.

I doubt McPake votes at all tbh.

I'd guess Dick Campbell as well.

On 26/09/2020 at 13:36, RandomGuy. said:

Transfermarkt have him as Assistant in games involving Alloa, Arbroath, Ayr, Morton and Partick last season... 

It'll be Dick Campbell or Peter Grant. Don't know about Hopkin, but Ian McCall, as a previous comment from an Ayr fan suggested,  is certainly a Liberal, or left-wing. Someone said, Campbell is a unionist, so it's most likely him, which really would surprise no one.