Championship Manager votes Tory

In among the gold of this article:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-conservative-leader-douglas-ross-22744766.amp

“Ross admitted it’s not just fans who get in on the act.

He revealed that a manager in the Scottish Championship took exception to being ignored and told him: “I vote Tory you know, you’ve got to speak to me, I’m a Tory.

“I was a wee bit nicer to him but not much because he had annoyed me for about 87 minutes of the match up until that point.””

So own up. Which one of you c***s hired a dirty Tory b*****d?

My money is on Dick Campbell or Peter Grant.

13 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

In among the gold of this article:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-conservative-leader-douglas-ross-22744766.amp

“Ross admitted it’s not just fans who get in on the act.

He revealed that a manager in the Scottish Championship took exception to being ignored and told him: “I vote Tory you know, you’ve got to speak to me, I’m a Tory.

“I was a wee bit nicer to him but not much because he had annoyed me for about 87 minutes of the match up until that point.””

So own up. Which one of you c***s hired a dirty Tory b*****d?

My money is on Dick Campbell or Peter Grant.

I'd go with you on this one.

McCall always struck me as much more left wing tbh. I remember him saying how right wing the Rangers dressing room was when he was there and Terry Butcher in particular made Nigel Farage seem tame.

If I had to guess it would be Dick Campbell. Something about him just screams hard Brexit.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Terry Butcher in particular made Nigel Farage seem tame.

It's no secret that Butcher is a Tory.  It's years since I read it, but I'm sure in his book he later said he regrets getting so taken in by the Rangers politics.

He also blames Thatcher in it for getting arrested after that Old Firm game.  Reckons it came from the very top as she hated football and wanted to make as example of him.

Edited by Highland Capital

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

It's no secret that Butcher is a Tory.  It's years since I read it, but I'm sure in his book he later said he regrets getting so taken in by the Rangers politics.

Terry Butcher is a hideous human being. As are the folk on here who defend him and say "he's said he's changed".