Ross County v Aberdeen

9 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Who the f**k scouted Charles-Cook? One of the worst players i’ve seen at County since we’ve been in the prem.

He's the second coming of Lionel Djebi-Zadi, but somehow worse.

12 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

That lad Shaw any relation to the Leith Brazil™ Shaw that was touted as one of the best young strikers in Europe?

We paid six figures for him and all.

Dominant performance and played some pretty good stuff. Only small concern is that we didn't score more than once from open play given the chances we created, especially in the first half. I thought Hayes and McCrorie were excellent, but all our players did well - McGinn showed that he can still be an important player for us, just not as a wing-back. 

42 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Looks like Motherwell was a blip based on both teams results and performances today.

Losing one of those handball pens, then a Lewis howler in the first 10 didn't help - especially given we had just come off the exertions of Stavanger and dropped Hoban/McKenna.

I suppose we still need to prove we can react to going a goal down in a match - as we have not even scored yet in the three matches where the opponents got the opening goal.  

Edited by tarapoa

4 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Losing one of those handball pens, then a Lewis howler in the first 10 didn't help - especially given we had just come off the exertions of Stavanger and dropped Hoban/McKenna.

I suppose we still need to prove we can react to going a goal down in a match - as we have not even scored yet in the three matches where the opponents got the opening goal.  

May have had a factor. Will be interesting to see how we react when we concede.

There's a lot to like about how we're playing at the moment (Motherwell aside) and the manager takes credit for that.