Ross County v Aberdeen

No idea what out defence was doing allowing an easy cross (admittedly a very good one) and then nobody picking up Watkins. Iacovitti just jumped and hoped.

Yeah, going in at 0-0 at ht would have been pleasing so can't argue with 0-1 too much. 

Shaw doesn't offer anything, get McKay or the new lad on imo. Tbh I'd maybe take Stewart off too and put them both on, it's kinda a free hit this second half. 

Vigurs strolls about as if we were 4 goals up, with no positional sense at all, i know this so it shouldn't annoy me so much but... 

Really enjoying this game of football and don't grudge the £15 at all.

On another day Vigurs walks for that challenge. A bad yellow for me though. I'd be pissed off if I was a County fan though. He's walking around as if he's Pirlo. Every other time I've seen him play well he's been full of energy.

Have to get  a few more goals in the second half here.

McGinn has been very good. Glad he's not playing RWB 🤣

Excellent first half.
Think we might need a second though.

Scott Wright again. Does so many things well, good close control and looks exciting when he turns and runs at defences. His distribution remains atrocious