Ross County v Aberdeen

Guest Bob Mahelp

The excitement of the Killie game and the good run we were on seems like ages away. 

Motherwell last week was a right kick in the nuts, and while the performance last night was disciplined and professional, the lack of firepower we have is starting to become a slight nagging worry. 

Watkins has been a brilliant asset since he was scooped up from nowhere, and he's been vital at linking the midfield with attack. However, it's pretty obvious that he's a striker who doesn't strike very much, and at some point we need him to start sticking the ball in the net. 

I suspect that McInnes will mix things up on Sunday.  Maybe Edmondson in for Watkins, and McGinn in for Hayes, who looked a bit out of sorts last night. No doubt Wright will replace McGeough as well. Hoban may be rested again, but there are obvious risks attached with that.

That's 10 games we've played this season, and Runavik aside, we've only managed more than one goal in two of these matches. We can't keep on relying on 1-0 wins, so Dingwall is as good a place as any to try to step up a gear. 

2-0 Dons. 

I’ve never been a “McInnes oot” or “McInnes is the savior” guy but somewhere in between.

Not even trying to win against Porto has me more convinced he’s no longer trying to “overachieve” but now is terrified to “underachieve” and that’s not acceptable!

1 hour ago, Raidernation said:

I’ve never been a “McInnes oot” or “McInnes is the savior” guy but somewhere in between.

Not even trying to win against Porto has me more convinced he’s no longer trying to “overachieve” but now is terrified to “underachieve” and that’s not acceptable!

When were Aberdeen playing Porto?