Friendly

andy25

5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Got lots of respect for Kennie but if that's the kind of reply he's going to give it's better if he just doesn't answer.

Sounded a bit pissed off going by his reply but tbf that could have been just one of a series of tweets between them so there might be a bit more to it.

Ach that will just give the Talbot support another reason to point and laugh. 

Why bring talbot into it? I’m simply asking what guidelines Cumnock never followed because nobody seems to know. Kennie is on twitter having verbals with fans but has yet to explain what guidelines wasn’t followed.

9 hours ago, Bawrash1 said:

Why bring talbot into it? I’m simply asking what guidelines Cumnock never followed because nobody seems to know. Kennie is on twitter having verbals with fans but has yet to explain what guidelines wasn’t followed.

Presumably the club were contacted to cancel the friendly. During that the explanation over why it was being cancelled had to have been made. Maybe ask Cumnock for the reason? Since Kennie might not want to explain specific club matters with randoms on the internet.

Maybe Stranraer didn't have enough players or couldn't afford another minibus or means of transport,or the kit was still drying out, we'll never be told the reason unless the club announces something. Good to see plenty of friendlies being played- hope they're not pointless. Get the non league en masse to push the government, and yeah I know there will be isolated cases among clubs. 500 fans spread out OR 5,000 on a protest march  ?

1 minute ago, Sunrise said:

That’s not a guid idea. Even if that’s the point of the post.

Meant to say that nothing was done about the black lives protest marches across the world, mass gatherings with very few masks or distancing, or the many raves/parties that the police allowed to continue. Couple of games down here in Bristol p-p yesterday due to covid19 positives, not sure how the isolation works from that point.

one is a boys club,the other one is no,yes they both play in stranraer but under different rules,[emoji6]

Not wanting to be sounding like many other on here with snidey remarks to points brought up by other posters.

However , your comment regarding the boys club being governed by different rules is a bit weird.

Cumnock and Bonnyton are both WOSFL clubs and one can play a boys club but the other cannot play a team from the same place as the boys club

Mmmmmmmm!!!!!

2 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Meant to say that nothing was done about the black lives protest marches across the world, mass gatherings with very few masks or distancing, or the many raves/parties that the police allowed to continue. Couple of games down here in Bristol p-p yesterday due to covid19 positives, not sure how the isolation works from that point.

sniff sniff

46 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

Not wanting to be sounding like many other on here with snidey remarks to points brought up by other posters.

However , your comment regarding the boys club being governed by different rules is a bit weird.

Cumnock and Bonnyton are both WOSFL clubs and one can play a boys club but the other cannot play a team from the same place as the boys club

Mmmmmmmm!!!!!

the last time i looked,stranraer were a scottish leage two team,different rules,just a though.

the last time i looked,stranraer were a scottish leage two team,different rules,just a though.

Fair enough,but, you did say originally that it WAS different rules , not maybe different rules
If there are different rules , can you explain what the difference is as I was under the impression that the clubs in all levels in the “pyramid” are “professional” clubs so I find it weird that the rules are different from the Scottish League Two (not actually La Liga) to Tier 6/7 clubs .

Not having a dig, just looking for clarity

1 hour ago, Bul2 said:

Fair enough,but, you did say originally that it WAS different rules , not maybe different rules
If there are different rules , can you explain what the difference is as I was under the impression that the clubs in all levels in the “pyramid” are “professional” clubs so I find it weird that the rules are different from the Scottish League Two (not actually La Liga) to Tier 6/7 clubs .

Not having a dig, just looking for clarity

as i said it was just a thought.

Cheers Billy B , that has cleared up the “who plays where” part of this but only , really, makes you shake your head in more wonderment as to how two “professional “ teams (cue smart remarks from my friends in Talbot land [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]) are treated differently to two others in relatively similar positions distance wise from each other
It also doesn’t look as if it is an isolated incident either if the other posts highlighting other games that didn’t go ahead are correct