Livingston v St Johnstone - 26/09/20

5 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I am absolutely astounded there are neutrals spending their Saturday afternoon watching Livingston St Johnstone. Mental behaviour. 

Don't worry, I'm going between games. Just focused on this game when I found out you sold two in a minute.

Problem with MOH is that Callum Davidson has clearly got a hardon for him. Even good managers get player blind spots, hopefully CD can swallow his pride on this one. 

Currently sitting a point of bottom and frankly that flatters us this season. 

Dreading this second half, but Craig off for Spoony and MOH off for Hendry please.

I haven’t seen the first half at all, so I have no idea how it was going before the goals, but I was extremely dubious about changing up the shape. Despite losing we’ve been robust enough at the back most weeks. That appears to have gone this week.

4 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Genuinely reckon we could start every attacking player in our squad and still not be entertaining. Just want Swanson back :( 

Yeah we miss a bit of magic. 

We were playing well enough (again) up until that moment of madness by O'Halloran.  The players still looked a bit shocked when the second went in.  Fair play to Livi, they were ruthless and took full advantage. Second especially was a very good finish.

Its hard to see us finding any way back here on form so far this season, really could do with a big break early on like a Livi player or 3 getting sent off, or usgetting a few howling decisions in our favour.