Livingston v St Johnstone - 26/09/20

15 minutes ago, Radford said:

Betfred Cup games a real blessing after the inevitable doing from Celtic next week. 

Back to three defenders, hopefully get Bryson plenty of minutes and some goals for the strikers. 

2 defeats on penalties after 0-0 draws incoming.

5 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

@Templar Saint @Fife Saint @Grangemouth Bairn @Shaggy Jenkins  

Entirely upto you lads but might be worth deleting all those comments that have the original quote in now it's been deleted.

Wouldn't like to think of the lad flicking through comments on the game and seeing that, even if it wasn't meant.

I have deleted what I can I think. Up to the others what they want to do.

Once again apologies. I totally forgot what happened and can see how my comment could be misconstrued.

It was not the point I was trying to make. Only that I wish at times he would take a knock a bit more like his Dad seemed to do.

Lets get it right here.St Johnstone started with 2 recognised strikers, we had none.Both ours were sitting on the bench.Apart from a couple of chances in the game Saints were annonomous,which surprised me.Have said previously our performances havent merited us being bottom of the league. We're not now. But not getting carried away.One or two Saints fans giving us credit for the way we managed to see out a difficult game.Sure Saints will bounce back.But honestly wee needed that result.🦁

Thought St Johnstone looked the more threatening side until we got our two goals. After that, we were fairly comfortable bar a 10 minute spell in the second half. Hats off to Tiffoney who I had no faith in whatsoever prior to this game. He did very well; Saints are no mugs in defence. Thought Serrano had another great game and Holt was pretty solid as well. A result that we needed and one that hopefully gives us some momentum going forward.

I have deleted what I can I think. Up to the others what they want to do.
Once again apologies. I totally forgot what happened and can see how my comment could be misconstrued.
It was not the point I was trying to make. Only that I wish at times he would take a knock a bit more like his Dad seemed to do.
Dont sweat it man, honest mistake. I see what you were saying now.

Genuinely cant believe that a photo of a guy leaning against a wall, speaking to someone sitting beside him, has created such an uproar.

Folk on Twitter have decided its definitive proof hes passionless.

Based on a photo.

Agree, absolute nonsense. You could hear him constantly throughout the match.

The notion that he doesn’t care or is passionless is utter shite.

Can imagine he’s totally frustrated in that picture and taking a step back from the park, as much as he would have kept cajoling the players, at 2-0 down with 5 minutes to go there’s only do much you can do from the sideline.

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Genuinely cant believe that a photo of a guy leaning against a wall, speaking to someone sitting beside him, has created such an uproar.

Folk on Twitter have decided its definitive proof hes passionless.

Based on a photo.

Are you suggesting that, when it's 2-0 after 86 minutes, he couldn't completely turn the game around just by standing up straight?

Huge if true.

End of the day you lost.Had a wee spell second half. Appart from that your offensive line was non exsistent.Supprised the hell out of me,but you guys know better. This season is gonna be a bellter at the wrong end of the table.Hope to god were not involved in it.🦁