Livingston v St Johnstone - 26/09/20

Still not full time but I'm giving up. 

Never mind formations, that's the second week in a row where we've been down at half time and come out for the second looking worse, and frankly the players not seeming particularly bothered. Really starting to think that Callum Davidson doesn't have his dressing room at all and his monotone media performances don't convince me.

Well played Livi, took your chances, outfought us all over the park. 

I'm going to sit in the garden and drink. 

1 minute ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Rumours that this is a record crowd for a Livi v Saintees game?

While Dundee aren't playing competitive football, not in the top flight and signing players Livi decided aren't good enough for us? I wonder why you're hanging about in these threads :D 

I assume we all agree that Rooney and Olaofe are absolute dud signings?
If Bryson continues to never appear, that's over 50% of this Summers signings.
I was thinking the same about Olaofe. Can only assume he's costing next to nothing.

Yes, I think it's fair to admit that my biggest concern about Callum Davidson has always been a quite evident lack of personality and charisma. Whenever I see him standing on the sidelines, it's fair to say that 'leadership' isn't the first word which comes to mind either. I was hopeful that his tactical nous and knowledge of the club would render everything else irrelevant, and I keep the faith in that regard.

8 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Still not full time but I'm giving up. 

Never mind formations, that's the second week in a row where we've been down at half time and come out for the second looking worse, and frankly the players not seeming particularly bothered. Really starting to think that Callum Davidson doesn't have his dressing room at all and his monotone media performances don't convince me.

Well played Livi, took your chances, outfought us all over the park. 

I'm going to sit in the garden and drink. 

Lanes comments in commentary summed that one up....@ 60 mins 2-0 down " just need to keep patient and hope for a wee half chance" HOPE? HALF FUCKING CHANCE? Jesus Christ