Dunbar United Season 20/21

1 hour ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

the pain is rippin oot ye especially in this post bruv. al hae a friendly wager wi ye that dunny don’t win league and the mighty sandys afc win it by atleast 8 points 🥰🥰🥰 ffs it’s the big time m8 ✊✊

Dearie dear, you haven’t read that recommended book yet, have you?

Don’t worry about me buddy - you’re the guy with the attention seeking issues.

The detail takes about 3 seconds - it’s on public domain, within a really informative site. It’s called copy and paste!!

Some cracking teams in your league isn’t there!! Of course that’s no doubts reflected in the attendances isn’t it? Two men and a dug, and the dug knows more!!

35 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

This is the East of Scotland forum pal somewhere yer "mighty Sandys" will probably never be.  

Ye seem to be getting a kick out of all this wi yer pish patter but its actually embarrassing for yer club more than anything else. 

Maybes time to grow up and give it a rest eh.

Very true…

E M B A R R A S S M E N T  

B I G  T I ME.

32 minutes ago, Man from the East said:

Dearie dear, you haven’t read that recommended book yet, have you?

Don’t worry about me buddy - you’re the guy with the attention seeking issues.

The detail takes about 3 seconds - it’s on public domain, within a really informative site. It’s called copy and paste!!

Some cracking teams in your league isn’t there!! Of course that’s no doubts reflected in the attendances isn’t it? Two men and a dug, and the dug knows more!!

ad luv tae hae a wee butcher at this apparent site yer claimin does the tables & stats so feel free tae post the link below sweet heart! a hink everyone kens yoove just done it yersel tho and nae such site exists as even the official leafa page doesn’t keep track eh goals for n against. that must’ve took ye hoors tae dae bruv! ✊

this is how it feels tae be sandys, champions again as u know !!! 🥰🥰

3 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

ad luv tae hae a wee butcher at this apparent site yer claimin does the tables & stats so feel free tae post the link below sweet heart! a hink everyone kens yoove just done it yersel tho and nae such site exists as even the official leafa page doesn’t keep track eh goals for n against. that must’ve took ye hoors tae dae bruv! ✊

the site

https://scotscores.theroonba.com/

the specific link to the LEAFA premier table

https://scotscores.theroonba.com/am-lot/1.htm

COULD I POINT OUT THAT IT SEEMS NOBODY ON THIS PAGE GIVES A MONKEYS TOSS ABOUT SANDYS.

MAYBE THE TROLL WILL GET THE MESSAGE AND SOD OFF BACK TO THE LEAFA PAGE.

SADLY IT LOOKS LIKE HES ALSO MADE A COMPLETE FOOL OF HIMSELF ON MANY OCCASIONS ON THAT CHANNEL. NOT ONE SENSIBLE QUOTE, SIMPLY TROLL, TROLL AND TROLL AGAIN. 

SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT GET IT DO THEY???

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF SPACE.

END OFF,,,,,, 

19 minutes ago, Man from the East said:

COULD I POINT OUT THAT IT SEEMS NOBODY ON THIS PAGE GIVES A MONKEYS TOSS ABOUT SANDYS.

SADLY IT LOOKS LIKE HES ALSO MADE A COMPLETE FOOL OF HIMSELF ON MANY OCCASIONS ON THAT CHANNEL. NOT ONE SENSIBLE QUOTE, SIMPLY TROLL, TROLL AND TROLL AGAIN. 

END OFF,,,,,, 

sweet heart yer gettin awfy upset wae sum eh the stuff av wrote oan here n like a wee laddie taking it aw tae heart. as a said it’s no ma fault dunny are haein a pish season son. if ye want a selfie at the next sandys game just ask m8 am no shy 🥰🥰✊✊

END OFF,,,,,, 

12 minutes ago, Man from the East said:

END OFF,,,,,, 

wit a sad wee wumin ye are bruv 🤣🤣 av upset ye clearly m8 🥰🥰✊✊✊

44 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

wit a sad wee wumin ye are bruv 🤣🤣 av upset ye clearly m8 🥰🥰✊✊✊

Not at all upset - not even hooked. We’re pishing ourselves reading all the crap that you’ve been posting for months… 

not even anybody on LEAfA page interested in Sandys - you killed your own chat and interest in your team. Total clown.

1C718F10-CDCB-4013-85FA-AD745097265B.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Man from the East said:

Not at all upset - not even hooked. We’re pishing ourselves reading all the crap that you’ve been posting for months… 

not even anybody on LEAfA page interested in Sandys - you killed your own chat and interest in your team. Total clown.

1C718F10-CDCB-4013-85FA-AD745097265B.jpeg

A font of knowledge on all things EoSFL.

Best one has to be the Leith thread and thinking Johnny Harvey is the manager. :lol:

2 hours ago, Man from the East said:

END OFF,,,,,, 

He's as equally thought of as an idiot by many at sandys as he is on here, the trainspotting dialect is not the sign of an above average iq..genuinely best ignored mate

22 hours ago, magoo said:

He's as equally thought of as an idiot by many at sandys as he is on here, the trainspotting dialect is not the sign of an above average iq..genuinely best ignored mate

However we did have another bad away day at Glenrothes. 12 goals against in 6 games . 8 points from 18. Yet still joint top. There are obviously problems with away games , players regularly missing, leaving the manager short.  We still have a lot of top teams to play away but we need to win at home to keep us in touch.  Tough game this Saturday and I would start Goldie,he deserves the chance despite my saying he isn't ready yet. The manager needs to freshen up the squad and Walker should be the start of a refreshing of the squad, before it's too late. A  goal scorer is a priority. Defensively well, away from home,something not right .

On 08/11/2022 at 17:46, imho said:

However we did have another bad away day at Glenrothes. 12 goals against in 6 games . 8 points from 18. Yet still joint top. There are obviously problems with away games , players regularly missing, leaving the manager short.  We still have a lot of top teams to play away but we need to win at home to keep us in touch.  Tough game this Saturday and I would start Goldie,he deserves the chance despite my saying he isn't ready yet. The manager needs to freshen up the squad and Walker should be the start of a refreshing of the squad, before it's too late. A  goal scorer is a priority. Defensively well, away from home,something not right .

Don’t know if you were present at the game or not. 
I’m told that the conditions and surface were really poor. There wasn’t a lot of good football from either side. Lots of errors and mistakes.

Dunbar were unlucky not to take the lead by half time. 
Two goals conceded by defensive errors mostly because of the conditions. 

You're right, not a good day at the office, but it happens, and will no doubt  do so again. 
Hopefully the squad didn’t suffer too many injuries and that they’re fit and raring to go on Saturday. 

12 hours ago, Man from the East said:

Don’t know if you were present at the game or not. 
I’m told that the conditions and surface were really poor. There wasn’t a lot of good football from either side. Lots of errors and mistakes.

Dunbar were unlucky not to take the lead by half time. 
Two goals conceded by defensive errors mostly because of the conditions. 

You're right, not a good day at the office, but it happens, and will no doubt  do so again. 
Hopefully the squad didn’t suffer too many injuries and that they’re fit and raring to go on Saturday. 

big game for dunny the morra m8