Dunbar United Season 20/21

12 hours ago, Man from the East said:

It’s a shame - he certainly comes across as a real loner. 
I don’t even find his illiterate writings funny. Just a pretty unhappy person…. That’s what watching Sandys does for you😅

happy tae hay a “friendly” bet that the mighty sandys afc will win theyre league and dunny dont win theyre? pit yer money where yer mooth is ma son

1 hour ago, jambo222 said:

Buy now and pay later I hope it works for you  🤣

60k my arse,have you seen us. However whatever our budget is they will need to up their game to get a result tomorrow.  Good luck Dunbar. 

4 hours ago, jambo222 said:

Buy now and pay later I hope it works for you  🤣

Good enough for the government 😅😂

2 hours ago, imho said:

60k my arse,have you seen us. However whatever our budget is they will need to up their game to get a result tomorrow.  Good luck Dunbar. 

I think they need to up their game in every match. Content improvement is the way to go.. improve, improve and improve again

All the best to the Team today in the Scottish Cup. The Third round is waiting. I very much hope to see your name come out the draw.

I can see that guy from Sandys (who previously scribbled above) ranting on bigtime if DUFC really do get through and get the mega payment from the SFA. He seems obsessed on fiction. 

I think that DUFC have an excellent record at home in the Scottish, hope that toady it continues.

On 22/10/2022 at 08:17, platform 19 said:

All the best to the Team today in the Scottish Cup. The Third round is waiting. I very much hope to see your name come out the draw.

I can see that guy from Sandys (who previously scribbled above) ranting on bigtime if DUFC really do get through and get the mega payment from the SFA. He seems obsessed on fiction. 

I think that DUFC have an excellent record at home in the Scottish, hope that toady it continues.

Congratulations to Stirling and good luck in the next round. They were streets ahead of us and have some very good players. If Smith had put the penalty away,it might have been a different game,but he didn't and went and got himself sent off. Pass marks to Handling and Thomson, but sometimes you just have to admit,the better team won. They exploited our system and their front two were excellent along with 6. 

4 hours ago, imho said:

Congratulations to Stirling and good luck in the next round. They were streets ahead of us and have some very good players. If Smith had put the penalty away,it might have been a different game,but he didn't and went and got himself sent off. Pass marks to Handling and Thomson, but sometimes you just have to admit,the better team won. They exploited our system and their front two were excellent along with 6. 

another pumpin yesterday a seen. oh its no lookin good at aw. mighty sandys wi yet another 8 goals yesterday, the boyz are “flying” the noo n look may it continue bruvs✊🥰

On 23/10/2022 at 17:25, StraightOuttaEOS said:

another pumpin yesterday a seen. oh its no lookin good at aw. mighty sandys wi yet another 8 goals yesterday, the boyz are “flying” the noo n look may it continue bruvs✊🥰

Just out of curiosity, where do you think Sandy’s would fair in the pyramid system?
I don’t doubt they are a good side. But if they are as good as you are making out, surely they should consider making the plunge into the senior ranks? 

4 minutes ago, #DUFC said:

Just out of curiosity, where do you think Sandy’s would fair in the pyramid system?
I don’t doubt they are a good side. But if they are as good as you are making out, surely they should consider making the plunge into the senior ranks? 

wi a 60k budget, theyd be dain far better than dunny tha noo that’s fur sure!