22/09 Dunbar vs Eyemouth - Result 10-0 

25/09 Dunbar vs Edinburgh South

29/09 Dunbar vs Dalkeith Thistle

04/10 Dunbar vs Heart of Midlothian

06/10 Dunbar vs Easthouses Lily MW

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, RedLichty said:

I’ve not seen much of them myself this year.  The results and attendances look positive.  Good to see them in the First Round of the Scottish alongside Preston, Haddington and Tranent too.

Broxburn sit in 3rd place in the Premier League at the moment, yet Dunbar have already beaten them twice this season; once in the league and in Saturday's Scottish Cup tie.

Would be good if some Dunbar supporters came on to this page and give their thoughts on how this season is going for them.

7 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Broxburn sit in 3rd place in the Premier League at the moment, yet Dunbar have already beaten them twice this season; once in the league and in Saturday's Scottish Cup tie.

Would be good if some Dunbar supporters came on to this page and give their thoughts on how this season is going for them.

Yes CJ it would be great if several guys took part...... I'm sure that they are about, but they seem a quiet support.

Yes two wins over Broxburn is very commendable for any team in this league. When you take it in context with a narrow 1:0 defeat away to Jeanfield Swifts, Going down by a single goal to Camelon - their Scottish Cup opponents, convincing away (1:3)  victories over Sauchie and LTHV, 2 home draws, each 2:2 v Musselburgh and HoBH, an away 1:1 to Blackburn. The only really bad result being the 5:1 defeat away to Lithgae - but DUFC didn't have a recognised CH playing. 

Changed days from the pre-season results. Just signed Darren Smith from LTHV, Change is happening, improvements are noticeable. Still a very long way to go though. But the journey has commenced. 

Well if anyone is interested - there's a potentially great game taking place at New Countess Park tomorrow night between Tynecastle and DUFC.  Dunbar have played 9 league matches this season with a perfect split of won - 3, lost - 3, drawn -3. One of these numbers has to change tomorrow - wonder which one?

Tynie are sitting 2 points above Dunbar, and have scored half as many goals again as DUFC have scored. It'll be an interesting 90 minutes. 

On 30/08/2021 at 22:37, Man from the East said:

Well if anyone is interested - there's a potentially great game taking place at New Countess Park tomorrow night between Tynecastle and DUFC.  Dunbar have played 9 league matches this season with a perfect split of won - 3, lost - 3, drawn -3. One of these numbers has to change tomorrow - wonder which one?

Tynie are sitting 2 points above Dunbar, and have scored half as many goals again as DUFC have scored. It'll be an interesting 90 minutes. 

Very pleased to say the table now shows won - 4, lost 3, drawn 3

Big victory tonight 2-1 v Tynecastle.

Squad coming along nicely after we had a blow with Dean Whitson moving back to Tranent after his loan spell,that left us with no centre halfs when we lost 5 -1 to linlithgow.

Been an encouraging start to the season considering we were many peoples favourites for relegation.

We have Jamie Devlin starting to settle and bang in the goals we all know he is capable of,we have evan Fleming recently signed left back who is a talent at 17.

Bob berry and Darren smith add composure to our midfield and andy Jones pace will cause any team problems.

Add to that established players like fraser McLaren working hard on his fitness and daz handling and grant Thomson and mikey mcfarlane helping the new boys settle in I think the future is encouraging.

Scottish cup huge for the club and another home tie in round 1 proper.

Even programmes getting printed again ;)

On 01/09/2021 at 01:26, Jamesy75 said:

Big victory tonight 2-1 v Tynecastle.

Squad coming along nicely after we had a blow with Dean Whitson moving back to Tranent after his loan spell,that left us with no centre halfs when we lost 5 -1 to linlithgow.

Been an encouraging start to the season considering we were many peoples favourites for relegation.

We have Jamie Devlin starting to settle and bang in the goals we all know he is capable of,we have evan Fleming recently signed left back who is a talent at 17.

Bob berry and Darren smith add composure to our midfield and andy Jones pace will cause any team problems.

Add to that established players like fraser McLaren working hard on his fitness and daz handling and grant Thomson and mikey mcfarlane helping the new boys settle in I think the future is encouraging.

Scottish cup huge for the club and another home tie in round 1 proper.

Even programmes getting printed again ;)

Lots of positive stuff  Jamesy75. I'm told the kit also looks damn fine splendid

1 hour ago, platform 19 said:

well I don't know about the result, but you're prediction was 

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I don't know about Rosewell being a football Mecca but Whitehill are certainly Shiite these days.

Should be an easy 3 points for the Sunni Dunny

That's obviously a predictive text spelling of either a muslim sect or TtB trying evade the rules of the game

On 04/09/2021 at 09:53, Man from the East said:

Well Jamesy75 hope you enjoy the trip to footballing mecca of Rosewell... what do think 1 or 3 points?

I would have been gutted with 1 pre match and after the dust settles im still gutted with 0.

Decent wee set up there though i liked it.