St Mirren v Kilmarnock 26/09/2020

I think I'm going to wait to see how we're lining up before I cough up the £12.50 tomorrow. Connolly on from the start and McGrath through the middle as a bare minimum.
Wonder if Sheron can play FB? I'd sooner hang him out to dry than Erhahon.
Erhahon is more capable though. It's not ideal, especially as whoever plays there will be coming up against Chris Burke (unless he is injured and i have missed that).

5 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Erhahon is more capable though. It's not ideal, especially as whoever plays there will be coming up against Chris Burke (unless he is injured and i have missed that).

But he's also more capable in midfield. If you move Ethan to FB and put Sheron in the middle, you're effectively downgrading two positions as opposed to just one. Sheron did arrive with claims he could play in defence as well.

Anyway, Jim's probably working on ways to fit Kyle McAllister in at fullback or something.

4 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

But he's also more capable in midfield. If you move Ethan to FB and put Sheron in the middle, you're effectively downgrading two positions as opposed to just one. Sheron did arrive with claims he could play in defence as well.

Anyway, Jim's probably working on ways to fit Kyle McAllister in at fullback or something.

I decided not to take in away games until there is an improvement. Even home games are a hard watch. Shit football no fans , no atmosphere.  Football is becoming a turn off that should be a worry to the club. 

He is capable but so is Cammy MacPherson. I'd rather have both of them playing than shoe-horning Sheron into the team.

Could even play MacPherson at right back and possibly play Fraser at left back.

3 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Burke is fine..... thanks for asking 😜

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

That's another £12.50 towards a defender,  cheers. 

Would normally be paying £20 plus about £50 on trains and booze tomorrow so happy to pay the £12.50.

Can't spend money on much else these days!

Draw the line at paying Celtic and Rangers money for streams though.

The very talented and entertaining Killie fan on YouTube does he still make videos.  Once said to the wife come watch the passion of a football fan. The laughter from my wife but she also got it when we are disappointed with our teams. A bit like being a St Mirren fan just now. 

31 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

The very talented and entertaining Killie fan on YouTube does he still make videos.  Once said to the wife come watch the passion of a football fan. The laughter from my wife but she also got it when we are disappointed with our teams. A bit like being a St Mirren fan just now. 

He posts on here as well mate !!

ps, its no me......

8 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

I decided not to take in away games until there is an improvement. Even home games are a hard watch. Shit football no fans , no atmosphere.  Football is becoming a turn off that should be a worry to the club. 

I don't think its just us that are affected. Football without fans is pish. Jock Stein was right. 

I wonder if NS will hold her ground or the risk of her being the FM that will send a number of clubs bust will make her buckle? The lesson from this pandemic is, if you put enough pressure on them, you get results (see schools). There appears to be no scientific evidence that says it's not safe for socially distanced crowds to return. Time for Scottish football to stop playing nice.

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Would normally be paying £20 plus about £50 on trains and booze tomorrow so happy to pay the £12.50.

I'm the exact same- thankfully there's usually a free stream for the Glasgow 2 you mentioned. 

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

International Killie TV subscription with a VPN then you dont have to give anyone else money 😁