St Mirren v Kilmarnock 26/09/2020

Very dominant first half performance, in the second half after Kiltie's shot that was saved well by Alnwick we fell out the game - if St. Mirren had been better we'd have conceded. The first half performance from the Buddies was probably one of the worst displays I've ever seen from a team in the top flight, second half was an improvement but wasn't enough to win the game. If we can stop some of the errors that creep in then we'll maybe do better and start to get a good run going. Very pleased big Nicke can round off a good week with his DR Congo call-up with a winning goal, and also break his duck at an away ground. On to the next one now.

4 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

oh aye forgot about that one...... Nurse !!!

To be fair it's absolutely understandable for all the days/weeks/months to run into each other right now, so you can be forgiven easily. Anyway, here's to another win!

6 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

To be fair it's absolutely understandable for all the days/weeks/months to run into each other right now, so you can be forgiven easily. Anyway, here's to another win!

its the pints with morgan's chasers actually 🤣

Really looking forward to StMirren tv throwing Jim beachball questions.

So Jim, tough result today but I didn’t think there was much between the teams, what do you think..........[emoji2961]
The questions always start, how pleased, how disappointed, how happy, how sad. A lesson learned on his first day of journalism course which he seems determined to use over and over and over.

52 minutes ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Kabamba needs to get offered a longer deal. 

Absolutely - I've said since he arrived that he plays like a guy who knows for sure that he's in the middle of his biggest opportunity, and now he's added goals into the mix. Get him signed. 

He obviously loves it up here too. What a guy.

Get it roon ye ya Paisley c***s. Fucking brilliant....... etc etc.

Eh not really, we totally bossed the first half and then went a wee bit Steve Clarke for my liking. Don't think we ever looked like losing a goal, Broadfoot and Waters hardly put a foot or head wrong all day. Kiltie looking like the player we all want him to be and Kabamba doing what he does at home somewhere else for a change. Midfield must have done their job I suppose but no standouts from recent weeks performances. Saints did come back in to it second half but never thought we were really stretched or under too much pressure.

As I've said before the whole thing just seems a poor copy of the game I love. Hope the Paisley boys are around for next season and I can enjoy a pint in their company. Just hope we finally say f**k off for good for those c***s from Hamilton.

Stay safe all!

26 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Get it roon ye ya Paisley c***s. Fucking brilliant....... etc etc.

Eh not really, we totally bossed the first half and then went a wee bit Steve Clarke for my liking. Don't think we ever looked like losing a goal, Broadfoot and Waters hardly put a foot or head wrong all day. Kiltie looking like the player we all want him to be and Kabamba doing what he does at home somewhere else for a change. Midfield must have done their job I suppose but no standouts from recent weeks performances. Saints did come back in to it second half but never thought we were really stretched or under too much pressure.

As I've said before the whole thing just seems a poor copy of the game I love. Hope the Paisley boys are around for next season and I can enjoy a pint in their company. Just hope we finally say f**k off for good for those c***s from Hamilton.

Stay safe all!

Always liked St Mirren as they put up with the shite we have to being so close to the Glasgow fuckers but can’t help thinking Goodwins signing policy is scattergun at best and it might cost them this year 

13 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Always liked St Mirren as they put up with the shite we have to being so close to the Glasgow fuckers but can’t help thinking Goodwins signing policy is scattergun at best and it might cost them this year 

Another 3 or 4 defeats for us and it won't be Goodwin's problem. 

8 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

I think the main issue, excluding the insane idea of going with zero defensive cover, is the constant chopping and changing of the team and formation. At least last year he settled on a 4-4-1-1 which could be a 4-4-2 at times and it kind of worked. This year he's been all over the place in terms of formation and players don't seem to know who is going to be where and it shows. Indeed the fact Foley and Flynn baled out the defence last year seems to have lead him to think, I can do that this year. MacPherson the latest midfielder to play defence for us.