Hamilton Academical v Dundee United

The Accies bois didn't seem to want to start this thread.

After our win against the Maureens, we now have matches against Hamilton and Livingston to hopefully pick up more points and continue our rise up the table.

Having said that, I just want it to be known that when we succumb to inevitable defeat, all of the blame should lie with @Alert Mongoose for starting the Hamilton Relegation Thread.

2-1 to Accies. Shankland for us.

10 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The Accies bois didn't seem to want to start this thread.

After our win against the Maureens, we now have matches against Hamilton and Livingston to hopefully pick up more points and continue our rise up the table.

Having said that, I just want it to be known that when we succumb to inevitable defeat, all of the blame should lie with @Alert Mongoose for starting the Hamilton Relegation Thread.

2-1 to Accies. Shankland for us.

Accies BOIS ....Come On No GIF by BBC

1 hour ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Went on to Hamilton Accies TV to see how to watch Saturday's match, and was regaled with this:

HATV.thumb.jpg.21afc568de6805fbecd6af52f8a6a67f.jpg

What is it?

When I first read the title Every Life Matters I thought it was an anti-BLM #Lanarkshire alliance but on watching a bit of the video it is fans and others associated with the clubs talking about mental health.

Very good initiative imo.

2 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Went on to Hamilton Accies TV to see how to watch Saturday's match, and was regaled with this:

HATV.thumb.jpg.21afc568de6805fbecd6af52f8a6a67f.jpg

What is it?

Anyway, with the game being on a fake grass surface, can we pay for the game with imitation money?

Would you attempt to buy football boots with synthetic materials contained and have the same shite patter? 

Edited by JudgeFlash
edited

Gonna get all philosophical on your ass here.

Does it matter? I'm trying to get myself bothered, but not even the standard pitch comments are doing it for me. And I usually find Dundee Utd quite irritating but......nope, nothing.

I cant go to the game. Neither can anybody else. There wont be the anticipation of going to the pub for a few pre-match pints, catching up with pals, eating a crap pie at half-time. It doesn't feel real. 

Still, mon the f*****' Accies 🇦🇹

3 hours ago, Academically Deficient said:

Gonna get all philosophical on your ass here.

Does it matter? I'm trying to get myself bothered, but not even the standard pitch comments are doing it for me. And I usually find Dundee Utd quite irritating but......nope, nothing.

I cant go to the game. Neither can anybody else. There wont be the anticipation of going to the pub for a few pre-match pints, catching up with pals, eating a crap pie at half-time. It doesn't feel real. 

Still, mon the f*****' Accies 🇦🇹

I was never one for pre-game-pub-adventures. However the Accies function deal might appeal to yourself, Academically. Licensed bar/7 Big screens/food/85 attendance. 

I took immense pleasure in savouring the teary fans I observed after the play off victory,  could be some karma coming. Dundee United have thrown a lot of money to get into this league and look set to have a decent one. Accies on the other hand are looking pretty toothless, very little rhythm, the influx of youth should spell some creativity, but it has not, only Odoffin has stood out for me so far. 

I'd be happy with a 1-1. As long as you guys don't go down to 10 men, we have a chance of a draw/victory. 

10 minutes ago, JudgeFlash said:

I'd be happy with a 1-1. As long as you guys don't go down to 10 men, we have a chance of a draw/victory. 

We need to agree to a clean, fair contest. Because we've also been doing alright in a couple of games...  then gone to shit against 10 men.

(Hanging on against St Mirren, dropped points against St Johnstone)

Edited by East Coast Warrior