Celtic v Hibernian h** skelpers

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Stubbs is worse than Hartson as a summariser .

Incredible but true. His patter is tragic and he can barely string a sentence together

Clearly not watching the same stream as me. In my one, some c*nt called @JonDavid keeps asking for donations. Is Stubbsy asking for donations?

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Incredible but true. His patter is tragic and he can barely string a sentence together

He almost mentioned players playing in front of the fans at parkhead and changed it to "in front of this magnificent stadium" 😁😁

I've zoned him out a bit tbh but found Hartson brutal to listen to with his constant attempts at da jokes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Much better from us today.

Fringpong excellent and that's the best game Brown has had in quite some time. Turnbull has looked decent and good for him to get an assist.

I was concerned about this game and thought Hibs would offer more after what I saw of them last week.

Pleased with that.

Excellent all round team performance today which was exactly what was required given recent games.

Turnbull looked really good 2nd half and must start before Christie going forward.

Hibs looked ok at stages but we really went up a gear in a match that I know many Celtic fans were a bit worried about beforehand.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Pie and Bovril mobile app