Cyberpunk 2077

Wardy

didnt that just come from a joke on zero punctuation? I don't think there was any malice in it.

I know but optics and also (not having a go at ZP here) but if ever there was a community that didn’t need Nazi adjacent patter attached to it at a particular moment in time it was gamers and Gamergate.

WASD + mouse shits on any controller Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft may care to develop. And I ken you can get these for consoles but then you're already one foot into just having a PC.

I did like that tweet that went viral a while back about a date going very well till she gets back to his house and clocks a dual screen and LED keyboard though [emoji3]

I can’t be arsed learning how to use mouse and keyboard though. I’m happy with a pad, I’ve had one since I was a wee guy.

Also yes having a box that is hiding under your TV is more conducive to being a shagger which is why I’m baffled by the PS5 design.

31 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I can’t be arsed learning how to use mouse and keyboard though. I’m happy with a pad, I’ve had one since I was a wee guy.

That's cool, I don't think this thread is meant to be a recruitment drive anyway.

That's cool, I don't think this thread is meant to be a recruitment drive anyway.

Aye wasn’t meant to be a slagging either for PC fans (most of what I’ve said is in jest). Having played a power of Warzone in Cross Play this last year I really wish I wasn’t too broke as a wee guy to afford a gaming computer as it is objectively a better option for competitive gaming.

11 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Even if it was a recruitment drive to convert people to pc gaming - the normy casual banter lads would never be accepted, and would be resented by, the acne-ridden ponytailers.

It's best we stick to our own, and that this remains sabre rattling, for now.

You're rattling a bit of mouldy 2x4, I'm wielding a unique dai-katana with maxed upgrades. See you at Comic Con.

Jokes aside could you imagine going to one of these things?

One one hand, Jessica Nigri wannabe cosplay birds. On the other, potential school-shooter virgins surrounded by chebs they'll never touch.

vvoPK4O.gif

5 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

WASD + mouse shits on any controller Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft may care to develop. And I ken you can get these for consoles but then you're already one foot into just having a PC.

I did like that tweet that went viral a while back about a date going very well till she gets back to his house and clocks a dual screen and LED keyboard though :D

f**k I've got both of those. 🤦‍♂️ 🤓 

Totally agree about wasd. Controller can't touch it. 

Console for sports games ie fifa. PC for fps and strategy

Edited by madwullie

Jokes aside could you imagine going to one of these things?
One one hand, Jessica Nigri wannabe cosplay birds. On the other, potential school-shooter virgins surrounded by chebs they'll never touch.
vvoPK4O.gif&key=cde3d23aab45b5a695e034da8bb02f82df07bd6cc61b812f896e9208eca5e169

I would love to talk to someone who bought Belle Delphine’s bath water

They just shouldn't have bothered with previous gen at all - that's what caused the egg on face, not the graphics being too good. New game, leading visuals, new tech needed. They should have been honest about that from the start. They shouldn't hamstring development just so people can get GTA graphics on a game that's supposed to be a new benchmark. And tbf on a good rig it looks amazing.
Would have been financial suicide to release it only for the new consoles considering the vast majority of console players will still be on PS4/ Xbox One. Even if you delayed it till this time next year most will still likely be on the old gen.

1 minute ago, Jack Burton said:
5 hours ago, GiGi said:
They just shouldn't have bothered with previous gen at all - that's what caused the egg on face, not the graphics being too good. New game, leading visuals, new tech needed. They should have been honest about that from the start. They shouldn't hamstring development just so people can get GTA graphics on a game that's supposed to be a new benchmark. And tbf on a good rig it looks amazing.

Would have been financial suicide to release it only for the new consoles considering the vast majority of console players will still be on PS4/ Xbox One. Even if you delayed it till this time next year most will still likely be on the old gen.

Worse financial suicide than releasing it on consoles that it doesn't actually work on, resulting in mass refunds, no doubt upcoming litigation and the damage to reputation and stock price?

Tend to disagree. Most of their preorders were on PC anyway.

image.png.23af1522531118d22885c4ab8a8b0aab.png

Worse financial suicide than releasing it on consoles that it doesn't actually work on, resulting in mass refunds, no doubt upcoming litigation and the damage to reputation and stock price?
Tend to disagree. Most of their preorders were on PC anyway.
image.png.23af1522531118d22885c4ab8a8b0aab.png
Yeah they made a c**t of it by not focusing enough on the PS4/Xbox One versions which is getting all the bad publicity.

There was 3.3 million preorder sales on the consoles out of 8 million which I don't think they could afford to ignore.

When they only released the PC version for review copies and didn't show any footage on the old gen consoles the writing was on the wall.

Before launch, I'd sort-of decided that I'd leave Cyberpunk for a sale, as I still haven't played The Witcher 3 (or 2), so I'd make one of those my Christmas break game.

Since all the stuff came out about how broken it is, I've suddenly become very interested and just bought it (Glorious PC Gaming Master Race, natch). I think there may be something wrong with me.

Also, if everyone could stop referring to the game as "CP", that'd be swell, thanks.

7 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

CP2K77

"In 2077, what makes someone a criminal?"

"That makes you a criminal now, too, Mr Reeves. Why don't you take a seat right over there".

So, the game downloaded, and crashed right after I chose my gender. Three times  :lol:

Start the way you mean to go on, I guess!

Edit: finally got it started after a video card driver update, and turning off the GOG Galaxy Overlay. Apparently you can have stability problems if you run the digital distribution service launcher from the company that brought us such games as The Witcher series and...*reads notes*...Cyberpunk 2077  :1eye

Edited by BFTD