The Recent Match Videos Thread

7 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:

whats with the mad music through it ? spoils good highlights imo emoji18.png

Hinted at that before. The boy is working hard to produce this highlight package and posts it unfailingly every week. Hopefully, the music won't put people off watching it.

58 minutes ago, Stants1902 said:
9 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:
whats with the mad music through it ? spoils good highlights imo emoji18.png

I have private convos etc throughout the game and dont want them broadcast to everyone so put music over it so its not just silence.

That makes sense pal but it's the type of music you add. Probably to your taste but it's heid nipping for me personally and looks like it may be for others as well. Hopefully you see this as constructive feedback and not anyone having a pop, which it certainly is not. More power to your elbow.

The music had been one of our committee's own "mixes". I've tried matching the music to the game before as well, but sometimes run foul of Youtubes copyright rules. Its something I'm aware of and am working on a solution for. FWIW I'm not a big fan of some of the music, but I know it'll not get pulled so use it. Constructive criticism is always welcome, and even if it was people having a pop, its something you need to get used to when running Social / Youtube accounts so no biggie

Ants 1 v 3 EKFC 

SoccerShop Challenge Cup 2nd Round

McKenna Park 

Saturday 21st November 2020

Ref - Calum Haswell

Music chosen by Kirsty Hendry in memory of her gradad and ex Ants committee member Sammy Mooney who passed away earlier this week

• 2 weeks later...