Dons v Well (Sunday 20/9 3pm)

The weekend's Scottish fitba action culminates with the pick of the bunch, the Deloumeaux Derby at Pittodrie.  Both sides will be hoping to build on their midweek European.... er.... heroics?   

1-0 (Ferguson pen)

The weekend's Scottish fitba action culminates with the pick of the bunch, the Deloumeaux Derby at Pittodrie.  Both sides will be hoping to build on their midweek European.... er.... heroics?   
1-0 (Ferguson pen)

We don't concede penalties*.

*except the 2 that we did concede.

2 hours ago, resk said:

1-0 (Ferguson pen)

The Deloumeaux derby? I like it but what about Andy Dow, Nick Blackman and Alex McLeish? 

What's the Motherwell team news?

The Dons add Ryan Edmondson. Mikey Devlin is out. Not certain on Sam Cosgrove and Matty Kennedy but most likely ruled out.

The Deloumeaux derby? I like it but what about Andy Dow, Nick Blackman and Alex McLeish? 

I was going for alliteration and forgot about Dowser. Could also have have Reynolds, Angus, Main, Hamilton....

1 hour ago, Desp said:

Get the Reserve team out for this one. 

I'm all aboard the Europa League Group Stage bus. Keep the first team fresh for our trip to Israel. 

Get the big boys over to Israel now acclimatising.  Do they still do kibbutz?  Cheap accommodation.

20 hours ago, d31 said:

What's the Motherwell team news?

The Dons add Ryan Edmondson. Mikey Devlin is out. Not certain on Sam Cosgrove and Matty Kennedy but most likely ruled out.

Sam Cosgrove is working for the RedTV coverage tomorrow, so highly unlikely that he’ll be in the match squad.

I'd imagine we will make a few changes from Thursday and with more than half an eye on Sporting next week.

McInnes confirmed that Hoban would miss this if he played against Viking - he has arguably been our best player in recent weeks and his ability to step out from the back has been a big part of our improved performances. I think, if we are going to play with a back three sans Hoban, McCrorie is probably our best option to take his place and try to replicate at least some of what he does for us. 

I thought McGeouch was good on Thursday and I would keep him fresh for Sporting - I wouldn't be surprised to see Ojo in. It also might not be the worst idea to give Watkins a rest and get McGinn in for one of Hedges or Wright. Considine could also get a rest and bring Taylor in - although, if it is a back three, I think Taylor should only be used in the middle of it with McKenna (or Considine) on the left. 

Is see Allan Campbell is an injury doubt, would think this would be a blow to Motherwell, he’d be amongst their best players just now?

Plenty anti Robinson feeling from their fans based on how they have performed this calendar year - Aberdeen rarely get it all our own way against them, indeed it feels as though the Dons perform better v them at Fir Park at times?

Any kind of win for the Dons will do me.