Kil v Ham

I love Greg Kiltie.

I was hoping he wasn’t going to get much of a look-in again and we’d be able to snatch him on loan. From a purely selfish point of view I’m gutted to see him doing well but genuinely pleased for him that he’s getting chance and taking it with Killie.

12 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

This might be a season too far for Accies. 

I’m really not sure mate it seems to be said about Hamilton every year. You’ll know yourself the amount of points we’ve lost against them with draws/losses when you think you’re going to turn them over.

This might be a season too far for Accies. Thought they looked proper shite, then when we took the lead I thought we would run riot.

Have you copied and pasted this part from literally any other season apart from our first season back up?

Not that I think we’ll stay up, we look ‘proper Shite’ every season.

7 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Took a heavy impact when coming out to collect a cross ball which seemed to wind him quite badly..... then took a powerful shot to the face which burst his nose.

You'd be spewing to.......

Nah even before he took the impact that winded him, he seemed out of sorts and nauseous 

On 20/09/2020 at 08:28, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is the ‘Paninaro’ flag behind the goals at Rugby Park a reverence to the Killie Casuals from back in the day ??

more like paying tribute to the friendship between Killie and Kaiserslautern, as they do in Germany......

20200921_163540.thumb.jpg.d819f5ef492705e0dcd8ebf3c9bf5cb9.jpgkaiser_killie.jpg.d46312e746e75be441ddd60e995eb4d2.jpg.797ee672dac83485707a041a712a2159.jpg

Edited by C4mmy31

On 20/09/2020 at 11:28, deadasdillinger said:

This might be a season too far for Accies. Thought they looked proper shite, then when we took the lead I thought we would run riot. 

Wasnt to be as we gave away a soft goal and then a daft red, but even with the ten we were by far the better side. 

Gutless performance against a Killie side that looks a shadow of last years. 
Accies playing centre backs at RB and continuing to play 2 up front, the same 2 who simply do not play well together.  Lack of creativity was astonishing. 

Accies playing centre backs at RB and continuing to play 2 up front, the same 2 who simply do not play well together.  Lack of creativity was astonishing. 
Last year's Killie side took 1 point from 3 games against Accies despite you going down to 10 men in all of them.

21 hours ago, craigkillie said:
On 22/09/2020 at 10:41, JudgeFlash said:

Last year's Killie side took 1 point from 3 games against Accies despite you going down to 10 men in all of them.

You also beat us in the cup. What's that got to do with the price of cheese though?  Also, if you look at the red card incidents, we blew a 2 nil lead, we scraped a win with a last minute penalty from nothing.  Both of which with a stronger team IMO. 
Killie from what I've seen don't look as good as they did last season, we in my opinion are EVEN weaker. 

Edited by JudgeFlash
reason