Kil v Ham

Aside from a couple of minutes in the second half and five minutes in the first, Killie were well in control. We just aren't very good, and we are certainly not set up to play against 10 men. There are enough deficiencies when we're asked to do what the team's set up for, never mind when they're out of their comfort zone.

After Brophy's red I feared the worst - at that point it looked like we were going to chuck it away in circumstances very similar to the St. Johnstone game. Whatever the coaching staff said or did to the players at HT definitely made an impact, especially on Dicker as he looked lost in the first half but when he came back out the tunnel he was everywhere. Kiltie was tremendous, as was Burke and Tshibola. Happy to get that big potential banana skin out the way with and move on to another potentially tricky tie next week. 

Great result, feared the worst after the red card. 

Kiltie is having a good season which is great to see. 

Kabamba continues to impress. 

Waters and Millen were very solid. 

Burke again was brilliant. 

And i thought Tshibola put in an amazing shift and was unlucky not to grab a goal. 

Very pleasing. 

6 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

After Brophy's red I feared the worst - at that point it looked like we were going to chuck it away in circumstances very similar to the St. Johnstone game. Whatever the coaching staff said or did to the players at HT definitely made an impact, especially on Dicker as he looked lost in the first half but when he came back out the tunnel he was everywhere. Kiltie was tremendous, as was Burke and Tshibola. Happy to get that big potential banana skin out the way with and move on to another potentially tricky tie next week. 

I wish I'd seen your post before it would have saved me typing out mine 😁

I feel Dicker deserves a mention too. In the first half he was very poor, but second half he was absolutely everywhere and made some very important tackles. I think that two in the middle is quite promising actually, but of course you've still got Power and Mulumbu to think about too.

Considering how the game was panning out after 25 minutes, brilliant result and an unexpectedly good performance second half when I fully expected a St Johnstone repeat. Tish, Burke, Kiltie and Kabamba (well, second half anyway) all excellent. We should comfortably finish ahead of the rest of the diddy teams if we stop shooting ourselves in the foot IMHO. 

Haven’t watched much of Hamilton this season, but going on todays performance I can see them finally getting relegated. A man advantage and it was like they were wanting to walk the ball into the net. Piss poor. 

What was wrong with Rogers? He spent most of the second half looking like he was either going to spew or pass out. Genuinely thought he was going to collapse at one stage 

5 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Haven’t watched much of Hamilton this season, but going on todays performance I can see them finally getting relegated. A man advantage and it was like they were wanting to walk the ball into the net. Piss poor. 

What was wrong with Rogers? He spent most of the second half looking like he was either going to spew or pass out. Genuinely thought he was going to collapse at one stage 

Took a heavy impact when coming out to collect a cross ball which seemed to wind him quite badly..... then took a powerful shot to the face which burst his nose.

You'd be spewing to.......

Edited by C4mmy31