Week 2

lichtie23

Week 2 kicks off tonight with an AFC North battle of Ohio as the Browns host Joe Burrow and the Bengals at FirstEnergy Stadium

TNF

Bengals @ Browns

Sunday (Early)

Giants @ Bears

Jaguars @ Titans

Panthers @ Buccaneers

Broncos @ Steelers

Rams @ Eagles

49ers @ Jets

Bills @ Dolphins

Vikings @ Colts

Lions @ Packers

Falcons @ Cowboys

Sunday (Late)

Washington Football Team @ Cardinals

Chiefs @ Chargers

Ravens @ Texans

SNF

Patriots @ Seahawks

Not many marquee games this week with the Patriots trip to the Seahawks probably the game of the week. The 2 surprise teams of week 1 meet in the desert with Cardinals and Washington meeting.

Week 2 kicks off tonight with an AFC North battle of Ohio as the Browns host Joe Burrow and the Bengals at FirstEnergy Stadium
TNF
Bengals @ Browns

Sunday (Early)
Giants @ Bears
Jaguars @ Titans
Panthers @ Buccaneers
Broncos @ Steelers
Rams @ Eagles
49ers @ Jets
Bills @ Dolphins
Vikings @ Colts
Lions @ Packers
Falcons @ Packers

Sunday (Late)
Washington Football Team @ Cardinals
Chiefs @ Chargers
Ravens @ Texans

SNF
Patriots @ Seahawks

Not many marquee games this week with the Patriots trip to the Seahawks probably the game of the week. The 2 surprise teams of week 1 meet in the desert with Cardinals and Washington meeting.
Packers are going to have their roster stretched playing two games at once! [emoji12]

Looks like by week 3 the Donkeys will still be bottom of the AFC West :P

Can't see any way LAC lives with KC. To have any chance of a win I think they'll need to be +2 on turnovers and hold KC to 21 points maximum. If it turns into a shootout then LAC are toast. Trying to predict which LAC players will turn up on the 'no injury history, but suddenly unavailable for Sunday for some reason' report this week. No way we're not missing at least three or four starters as per usual.

31-14 KC if it goes wrong, perhaps LAC squeak it 20-17 if they get the breaks and play out of their skins.

Edited by Boo Khaki

Two weeks in a row he's duplicated.  Questions soon will be asked.  [emoji23]
Get the full 6pm RedZone viewing this week as Washington KO at 9:05pm

Aye time to head over to the resignation thread. Il blame tiredness cause I was up early with the bairn

Burrow looks like he's been playing this level for years. Cleveland D is hugely weakened but it's a concern.

Going forward getting Chubb going and play action has to be how the Browns this.

Edit- love to see the hex put on Burrow. 2 absolute howlers to kill the drive.

Yeah, I didn't see anything at all from Burrow on Sunday that made me think he's not going to be around for a long time yet. Couple of typical rookie moments, deer in the headlights type things like not dumping the ball on that sack there, but he's as solid as I can recall seeing an NFL rookie QB for a long time.

It's the Bengals though, so put your house on multiple catastrophic injuries, cut halfway through his rookie contract, one dire season starting on a no-hoper 2-14 outfit, before bombing out of the league for good. 

I'm surprised Mayfield hasn't totally imploded his career yet. There's something wrong with this Browns team. They're not Clevelanding properly :blink:

Not impressed with either of these defenses at all. Too many receivers being given an easy run down the field, and a lot of tacklers being dragged for extra yards.
The Browns back 7 is made up of last minute jobbers and second string players with the exception of Ward.

Hoping Mack Wilson and Greedy are back soon and i would have loved to have seen Delpit in there but he's done for the year.