Celtic v Livingston

2 minutes ago, East Calder Lion said:

Good to see Lawson on the bench, the sooner he is back in the better.  Robbo likes a goal against Celtic, I would have played him simply for that reason instead of Tiffoney.

Saving him for the 2nd half to come on and get the winning goal for us.🤞

Typical nonsensical comment from Alan Preston when previewing  this match. He fears for Livingston even though there won’t be 60,000 in the ground today. When has there ever been anything even approaching 60,000 at a Celtic v Livingston game? Correct, never.

27 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Typical nonsensical comment from Alan Preston when previewing  this match. He fears for Livingston even though there won’t be 60,000 in the ground today. When has there ever been anything even approaching 60,000 at a Celtic v Livingston game? Correct, never.

Flag day last season, but yes ‘biscuits’ has displaced Chick Young as the Sportsound village idiot, some feat really tbh.

ETA - may have been season before

Edited by gannonball

I know they went behind last week and won.  But I really do think Lennons gonna f**k up 10IAR.  It’s funny.  I don’t care that Sevco will win a title.  They’ll win one anyway in time.  But them stopping 10IAR at the last hurdle with Lennon in charge is just delicious.

Better us or the Dons but I’m a realist.

PELANTY!
[emoji3] 
Fucking yas!!!! Get Stryjek on and play 2 keepers from here out
I know they went behind last week and won.  But I really do think Lennons gonna f**k up 10IAR.  It’s funny.  I don’t care that Sevco will win a title.  They’ll win one anyway in time.  But them stopping 10IAR at the last hurdle with Lennon in charge is just delicious.

Better us or the Dons but I’m a realist.
Should have waited lads .

Unlucky.