Celtic v Livingston

2nd go with the right team.

Lennon will tinker again I think but I hope we stick to 3-5-2 and I'd like to see Edouard and Ajeti up front together.

I would also like to see Turnbull get 45 minutes but he probably won't and Lennon will pick 11 different players and a new formation.

2 nil Celtic

Do we have to? Usually look forward to an easy point against Celtic but the way we're going this season I struggle to see anything other than a thumping here. Keep it down to less than a 3 goal defeat and I might be content.

Stryjek

Devlin  -  Fitzwater  -  Guthrie  -  Serrano

Bartley  -  Sibbald

Forrest  -  Pittman  -  Robinson

Lokotsch

No idea if any of those are injured.

Thought Sevco would hump us too, so another result like that one would be good, or go one better and get our 2nd win against Celtic. Not very optimistic right enough but it really wouldn't surprise me if we pulled off another "shock result" here. Wee Robbo loves scoring against them too, but McCrorie in goals doesn't inspire confidence.

Would expect Ajeti and Frimpong to come back into the team plus Julian on the right side of a back three.
It also seems to be one from either Christie or Ntcham, I think Turnbull looks like he will only play when Lennon wants to rest Mr consistency (McGregor)
Going forward I would like to see this midfield from left to right, Johnston-Turnbull-McGregor -Christie- Frimpong don't think we will ever see it thou.
If Livingstone play Serrano they could end up playing with 10 men hes an accident waiting to happen.

5 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Would expect Ajeti and Frimpong to come back into the team plus Julian on the right side of a back three.
It also seems to be one from either Christie or Ntcham, I think Turnbull looks like he will only play when Lennon wants to rest Mr consistency (McGregor)
Going forward I would like to see this midfield from left to right, Johnston-Turnbull-McGregor -Christie- Frimpong don't think we will ever see it thou.
If Livingstone play Serrano they could end up playing with 10 men hes an accident waiting to happen.

Based on one tackle in his first appearance for us?

Talking of which, is Christie playing?

Celtice 1-1 Livingstone, Eddie Munster AKA Forrest with our goal.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

The REAL question is how many times the pundits/commentators will point out James and Alan Forrest are related.

Makes me happy this game isn't on Sky.

Looking forward to all the patronising pats on the head Alan will get on Sportscene and elsewhere though.

Edited by LiviLion