St Johnstone vs Ross County - 19/09/20, 3.00pm

I'm adding that my list of goals Parish has conceded where most keepers save them, yet Parish has still somehow made it look like there's nothing more he couldve done.

Tanser didnt need to make contact there. McCart was away with the ball.

another game where we’ve been in control, aside from a few minutes where County has those three corners. Nothing clear cut but a few half chances and a lot of good balls not the box not attacked properly. Then we concede an utterly ridiculous goal.

Have to do better.

Parish’s fault 100% he shits himself takes a step backwards and moves out the way of the ball. Defenders can’t help that it’s a great ball in. But the goalkeeper sets up his wall to cover the back post which he’s not done.

Another game of being the better team, getting in good positions and simply not working the goalkeeper.

Feels like last week again, all I'm doing here is wasting the next 40 minutes of my life watching a 1-0 loss being played out.

Takes us all match to fashion a single chance.

Chris Kane is already annoying me. Two decent attacks ended because hes played a pass to someone that's clearly offside, purely because hes not been able to control the ball first time.

While his second sub has completely sacrificed the midfield, meaning we can't build attacks.

Serious question marks over Davidson today. Can talk about the "performances" being good, but that's not enough.

Edited by RandomGuy.