Games you have an irrational dislike of

djchapsticks

Mine is probably Fortnite. And it probably isn't the game I dislike, more the people who think it's the best game ever made. It's not even close. If it had a £50 price tag like most games then I expect it would have faded away by now. Genius move by the makers to make it free.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Mine is probably Fortnite. And it probably isn't the game I dislike, more the people who think it's the best game ever made. It's not even close. If it had a £50 price tag like most games then I expect it would have faded away by now. Genius move by the makers to make it free.

As far as I'm aware there are two types of people who play this. Children and adults who are OFTW.

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'd have been 0% right according to you a few months back before you appreciated how awesome RDR2 is. Get TLOU done next emoji38.png

I've started it twice. The first time I got out of the city (possibly). The second time was when 2 was released. I got to the bit at the school where you have to distract the zombie types to get past them. 

Lost interest

I've started it twice. The first time I got out of the city (possibly). The second time was when 2 was released. I got to the bit at the school where you have to distract the zombie types to get past them. 
Lost interest
It's just a game that suits my gaming style. Regardless of the game I'm a stealthy player. I rarely go in all guns blazing, more likely that I scope a place out and pick the enemies out one by one. With Clickers basically annihilating you if you take the guns blazing approach, TLOU is a game that actively encourages stealth. That's as much why I love it than the story.

If there are gamers who don't enjoy the slow stealthy approach I can see why they don't like the game tbh.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

It's just a game that suits my gaming style. Regardless of the game I'm a stealthy player. I rarely go in all guns blazing, more likely that I scope a place out and pick the enemies out one by one. With Clickers basically annihilating you if you take the guns blazing approach, TLOU is a game that actively encourages stealth. That's as much why I love it than the story.

If there are gamers who don't enjoy the slow stealthy approach I can see why they don't like the game tbh.

I picked up Hitman last month when it was free. I've only done 5 or so missions but in at least two I've ended up shooting the place up - the underground lab one was particularly fun after I killed a guard and picked up his machine gun :guns:guntoting

Fortnite for me as well.

I've never actually played it, but have seen enough footage to decide that absolutely everything about looks dreadful. The terrible dances make me consider genocide.

FIFA games. Dull, dull shite played, mostly, by total morons who drop big money on the same thing with slightly updated features. How do folk keep falling for this shit?

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I've never actually played it, but have seen enough footage to decide that absolutely everything about looks dreadful. The terrible dances make me consider genocide.

It's actually quite fun, if you treat it as a game and ignore all the shite that goes with it.

Agreed on Read Dead 2. It's definitely my least favourite Rockstar game since the 3D era. Beautiful to look at but it's so awfully, dreadfully slow. I played through to St. Ettienne and I had enough. 

Shame as I looked so forward to it. 

It's definitely no Bully. 

Agreed on Read Dead 2. It's definitely my least favourite Rockstar game since the 3D era. Beautiful to look at but it's so awfully, dreadfully slow. I played through to St. Ettienne and I had enough. 
Shame as I looked so forward to it. 
It's definitely no Bully. 
I played Bully during lockdown. Was fun until you left the school then became tedious and kind of dated. You'd imagine a sequel would have the potential to be class.