Cobra Kai Appreciation Thread

Booker-T

I liked both seasons and the continuity of cast members from the original film. I like the juxtaposition between Johnny and Daniel and the fact that it’s not a black/white case of who a baddie and who is the goodie. Looking forward to season 3. 

Edited by Scary Bear

20 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I liked both seasons and the continuity of cast members from the original film. I like the juxtaposition between Johnny and Daniel and the fact that it’s not a black/white case of who a baddie and who is the goodie. Looking forward to season 3. 

There's the same kind of dynamic between Miguel and Robby.

Eli is an absolute c**t though

28 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

There's the same kind of dynamic between Miguel and Robby.

Eli is an absolute c**t though

Eli does seem to have really taken the Cobra Kai thing on. John Crease must love him. If he could just stop getting second-prized so much! Maybe pack him off to Japan and see if that helps.

20 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I love the constant Iron Eagle references. That was my favourite film as a kid and I still watch it around once a year.

One of the best action films of the '80s IMHO.

Loved it at the time but fear it may be a bit dated now. Saw some snippets of it on YouTube and it was a good but shonkier than I remembered. 

Yep, great series and a nostalgia fest with all the flashbacks to the films and so much of the original cast.
Definitely team Johnny for this though, Daniel-san is a tube!
Looking forward to season 3, (when is it out?), a reappearance from Ali / Elisabeth Shue would top it off for me [emoji7]

Ps Miguel’s maw is better looking than Daniels wife or daughter

Yep, great series and a nostalgia fest with all the flashbacks to the films and so much of the original cast.
Definitely team Johnny for this though, Daniel-san is a tube!
Looking forward to season 3, (when is it out?), a reappearance from Ali / Elisabeth Shue would top it off for me [emoji7]

Ps Miguel’s maw is better looking than Daniels wife or daughter
When is season 3 released?
Agree I'm defo team Johnny too. Great guy