Cobra Kai Appreciation Thread

Booker-T

This was fantastic, especially the first half-dozen or so episodes. Maybe lost its way a little bit but back with a bang at the end of second season. 

Loved the way the narrative works with Johnny and his way of seeing how things were in 1984. And William Zabka is brilliant right from the off. 

Soundtrack outstanding as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally finished this was avoiding this thread until I done so. Good to see Johnny was always the good guy as I thought watching the original.

Hawk is a wee dick, Robbie was always an arsehole. The rest of the new characters are fine. The relationship between Miguel and Johnny was the best thing about it.

Surely Elizabeth Schue is too famous to actually join the show? Despite Johnny getting a cheeky friend request at the end.

Is Karate Kid III actually worth watching? Always avoided it due to its poorish ratings online.

Finally finished this was avoiding this thread until I done so. Good to see Johnny was always the good guy as I thought watching the original.

Hawk is a wee dick, Robbie was always an arsehole. The rest of the new characters are fine. The relationship between Miguel and Johnny was the best thing about it.

Surely Elizabeth Schue is too famous to actually join the show? Despite Johnny getting a cheeky friend request at the end.

Is Karate Kid III actually worth watching? Always avoided it due to its poorish ratings online.

I'd hope we'd see Ali return, would have great potential for storylines.

I'd say watch 3 just for completion. It's not great and recycles a lot of the first film but might be characters from it that could potentially turn up

I'd hope we'd see Ali return, would have great potential for storylines.

I'd say watch 3 just for completion. It's not great and recycles a lot of the first film but might be characters from it that could potentially turn up

Ali is a surgeon and Miguel is paralysed so I’m guessing she will make a return.

• 2 weeks later...