Hibernian v The Rangers

1 minute ago, AJF said:

I’m certainly frustrated at dropping points, but it’s not the first time I’ve made the Gogic observation. It’s just been more emphasised today as I’ve seen more of the comments.

You should be focusing more on your overpaid flops rather than what's been said online about hibs players..

14 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

You should be focusing more on your overpaid flops rather than what's been said online about hibs players..

I’ve already criticised them mate, that was my first comment I made. I can offer more than one opinion on a game.

I’ve said this before as well but I also don’t get the Gogic hype either. I think that’s 4 times I’ve watched him this season and he has been a passenger in each of them. I’m surprised to see him get so much praise again. I just don’t see it. 
Gogic was probably our best player last season. I know that doesn't mean much but just thought I'd mention it. He can do a job at centre half as well.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

I’ve said this before as well but I also don’t get the Gogic hype either. I think that’s 4 times I’ve watched him this season and he has been a passenger in each of them. I’m surprised to see him get so much praise again. I just don’t see it. 

^Kris Boyd found

46 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
2 hours ago, AJF said:

Gogic was probably our best player last season. I know that doesn't mean much but just thought I'd mention it. He can do a job at centre half as well.

Has he got a Scottish parent / grandparent ?

Steven Gerrard's post match interview sums up why he'll never be a successful manager. Manage one of the biggest clubs in the country, drop points, subsequently allows a 21 year old CH for the opposition to live in his head rent free.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Steven Gerrard's post match interview sums up why he'll never be a successful manager. Manage one of the biggest clubs in the country, drop points, subsequently allows a 21 year old CH for the opposition to live in his head rent free.

Gerrard is a spangle

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The you know what pressure drop is getting to him already