Terrors v Maureens Saturday 19 September

Interesting to see 4-3-3 come out of the St Mirren formation tombola this afternoon. I mainly think it's worked pretty well, though Obika's been disappointing.

Staggering to see the amount of manhandling that the ref's allowing in the box there. The Tait chance only came because he'd been wrestled into position to head the ball.

McAllister has been brighter today, without producing much. On the basis of this half alone, I'd go so far as to say this is his best position. At least he looks interested. I'd give him 10 more then bring Connolly on.

That chance for Clark, though... If anyone wants the cheat codes for scoring against us, a ball pulled back to a free man on the edge of the box is it.

Edited by Coventry Saint

Interesting to see 4-3-3 come out of the St Mirren formation tombola this afternoon. I mainly think it's worked pretty well, though Obika's been disappointing.

Staggering to see the amount of manhandling that the ref's allowing in the box there. The Tait chance only came because he'd been wrestled into position to head the ball.

McAllister has been brighter today, without producing much. On the basis of this half alone, I'd go so far as to say this is his best position.

That chance for Clark, though... If anyone wants the cheat codes for scoring against us, a ball pulled back to a free man on the edge of the box is it.

Is it 4-3-3, I honestly can’t tell what it is?

Not a good game but an excellent goal from Shankland. I think McAllister’s still been poor to be honest but was very unlucky with hus free kick. Still far too many sloppy passes and poor touches all round and Foley looks off his game again. I think we need Connolly/Morias/Durmus on to freshen things up out wide.

Just now, Spam_Valley said:

4-2-3-1 I think the formation is. 

We’ve been really poor imo. Really can’t see where our threat will come from. We’re absolutely toothless going forward

Erwin really should have buried his chance. I thought you looked dangerous going forward though that could relate to our shaky defending.

3 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Erwin really should have buried his chance. I thought you looked dangerous going forward though that could relate to our shaky defending.

Yeah, hence my toothless comment. Really infuriating that we don’t have a natural finisher up front. There was plenty budget available to get a reputable striker in the door.

12 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Is it 4-3-3, I honestly can’t tell what it is?

I'd say so. Foley and McGrath have been kinda floating either side of Ethan. 

Edit: obviously we won't know for sure until randomguy confirms it with heat maps for us.

Edited by Coventry Saint