Structure for 2021/2022

mcruic

28 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

There's the Toon shutting doon now. There's no way the season will get going any time soon. 

Well done to those who have tried to restructure things but it really is moot.

I don't think any local football has been postponed. Northern League site has all games on.

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

What's a lockdown in Newcastle got to do with Scottish non league football?

From what I have seen (and this is only my opinion, you understand) the Scottish govt have been more severe with the rules so it's difficult to see how the football will be sanctioned to go ahead in the current climate. NE England isn't all that far away either. 

9 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Don't know enough about this. Do they have fans attending?

Aye, everything below National League North and South is allowed crowds with procedures similar to pubs. 

Some are all ticket with an upper limit, but that only affects a few big clubs, South Shields, FCUM etc.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Who or what decided the split of the teams in the premiership ? Seems very lopsided In favour of  the talbot , looks to me that the teams who could challenge them for the title are all in the other half 

Teams were seeded based on last year's PPG in the West Region and then split using the serpentine method. So ABBA instead of ABAB.

It was rigged in Talbots favour [emoji849]

Who or what decided the split of the teams in the premiership ? Seems very lopsided In favour of  the talbot , looks to me that the teams who could challenge them for the title are all in the other half 

11 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

They play the section games home and away the play other section teams once so the challengers will be there.

11 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Aye, everything below National League North and South is allowed crowds with procedures similar to pubs. 

Some are all ticket with an upper limit, but that only affects a few big clubs, South Shields, FCUM etc.

Right. Will be interesting to see if they are still allowed to attend.

No need for the filth btw.

8 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

That took longer than expected. 

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

So u know what I mean mark ? 

In all honesty, yes I think Talbot will be pleased with the way it has worked out. However, bear in mind it is based on last seasons PPG standings so being top of the league that's how it has worked out for the champions.

I did think you'd have been all over it like a cheap suit when I saw it, J. And to think you've accused Talbot fans of being obsessed with Darvel.