Structure for 2021/2022

mcruic

In my humble, worth little, opinion I think all clubs had a season off for finances only - unable to see when fans were coming back. made that easy. I firmly believe that a good % of clubs have spent money on grounds because they are ambitious to reach a higher level. Ex Juniors can see the LL in the distance, good luck to everyone.

22 hours ago, Thistlewalk said:

Pretty sh#t lighting levels , who designed it ray Charles 

Sorry to disappoint you but official testing showed that levels were just below 400 lux and therefore well exceeding required levels.

22 hours ago, Thistlewalk said:

Pretty sh#t lighting levels , who designed it ray Charles 

Sorry to disappoint you but official testing showed that levels were just below 400 lux and therefore well exceeding required levels.

38 minutes ago, Chis said:

Presumably the photo was taken after the initial set up and before the lights are adjusted. They'll be fine now.

1 minute ago, Dev said:

Presumably the photo was taken after the initial set up and before the lights are adjusted. They'll be fine now.

It looks like the photo was taken from the moon. The fact that the stadium can be seen from that distance is impressive.

2 hours ago, glensmad said:

It looks like the photo was taken from the moon. The fact that the trophy cabinet  can be seen from that distance is impressive.

F.T.F.Y.  ☺

Sorry Glensmad, there was a voice in my head telling me to do it. 😨 

On 15/12/2020 at 18:31, Andy groundhopper said:

In my humble, worth little, opinion I think all clubs had a season off for finances only - unable to see when fans were coming back. made that easy. I firmly believe that a good % of clubs have spent money on grounds because they are ambitious to reach a higher level. Ex Juniors can see the LL in the distance, good luck to everyone.

Nothing to do with people not wanting to catch covid then?

20 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Personally I don't think so, if fans had been allowed to attend , then I believe all clubs would have started the season. 

Yes finances and no fans  were factors, but with all due respect Andy you don't regularly speak to club officials which I do and I can assure you that putting themselves and players in potential danger was a major concern for a lot of the clubs who withdrew from the off , especially on the travelling side of things.

Some clubs also withdrew after playing pre season friendlies when the reality of running a team during a pandemic with all the protocols that needed to be managed became apparent.