When Is It Acceptable To Physically Assault Someone?

Dee Man

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
18 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
Geto Boys - 'Bring It On' would be my choice of entry music before going into the ring and inevitably getting sparked clean out after the first punch. 

Why did you ruin it for the rest of us by adding the last sentence? Dick

I just thought I'd save everyone else the time. 

4 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

People who key automobiles should also be subject to violence. What’s more chicken-shit than fucking with another man’s automobile?

Scottish people who say "automobile" should be subjected to physical assaults on a regular basis. 

2 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Intro music is it?

As you will well know, there's a monochrome bedecked Fife based team who run out to this fine tune.

Amazingly there was a fan of said who said a couple of years ago that it should be binned for one of the tracks that was popular at the last Euros (a well known one but one I've forgotten). An astonishingly bad shout to get rid of a great piece of tradition for a dull generic tune that loads of other clubs use. 

It might even have been a fan on here. Can't remember though.

There was an incident at work a few weeks back where a customer deliberately coughed in a colleague's face maybe five times. I told him imo it was acceptable to kick f**k out of him for that.  I don't think any reasonable person could disagree right now, its the most offensive thing you can do to someone, so if he broke his jaw in return I'd have fully supported it.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

As you will well know, there's a monochrome bedecked Fife based team who run out to this fine tune.

Amazingly there was a fan of said who said a couple of years ago that it should be binned for one of the tracks that was popular at the last Euros (a well known one but one I've forgotten). An astonishingly bad shout to get rid of a great piece of tradition for a dull generic tune that loads of other clubs use. 

It might even have been a fan on here. Can't remember though.

It really is tremendous as a tune for teams to run out to. Unfortunately the backwards hick sister-shagging inbreds who use it have an antiquated gramophone PA system and it can barely be heard in the away end. 

7 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

It really is tremendous as a tune for teams to run out to. Unfortunately the backwards hick sister-shagging inbreds who use it have an antiquated gramophone PA system and it can barely be heard in the away end. 

Is it all high end Bowers and Wilkins and B&O systems in the seaside league? 

24 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

That's by design. We don't want the away fans to be able to bask in its glory, especially the radiation soaked mutants travelling from a western direction.

8 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

Is it all high end Bowers and Wilkins and B&O systems in the seaside league? 

What are they doing with the old T in the Park main stage as it's the perfect size for that gaping void in the Falkirk Stadium.