When Is It Acceptable To Physically Assault Someone?

Dee Man

2 hours ago, 101 said:

Art ffs. Forget smuggling out Jewish people, gay people, communists, defectors, gold, hitlers other ball they chose art! I despair 

I think the original post was referring to "The Fallen Madonna" (with the big boobies) by Van Klomp, cleverly smuggled out of Nouvion in a knockwurst sausage by hero of the Resistance Rene Artois.

Oh, and it is I, Le Clerc.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I think the original post was referring to "The Fallen Madonna" (with the big boobies) by Van Klomp, cleverly smuggled out of Nouvion in a knockwurst sausage by hero of the Resistance Rene Artois.

Oh, and it is I, Le Clerc.

Have you seen it? I hope the boy with the cafe got the Legion De Honneur.

Whoever did this.

A further warning has been issued to pet owners after a dog ingested a biscuit laced with pins – the eighth incident of its kind in the same area of Glasgow over the past two years.

The Scottish SPCA is working with the police to find the person responsible.

The potentially-deadly biscuits have been left in the Dorset Square area of Anderston.

The animal welfare charity was first alerted in March 2018. The most recent incident took place last Thursday, which is the first report of a dog actually consuming one of the biscuits

pjimage-51-1021x576.jpg

41 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

What's Polish for "strongly advise

this video just makes me angry, i much prefer the one  on the train where a couple pretend they've never met, and she ends up going across the aisle and giving him a blowjob, only occasionally looking up to see who's around and hiding his stauner with his jumper

How does one possibly go about finding the culprit? Producing a list of debit/credit cards which were used at both a supermarket and Hobbycraft two years ago???
It's probably an attention seeking fake. There was an utter cretin did this in Arbroath a few years back, he basically pushed a load of nails into cheese, chucked it on the ground to take a photo and started a massive Facebook panic fest. Anyone involved in animal welfare in Angus about 8-10 years ago will know the boy I'm referencing.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

What's Polish for "strongly advise

Without knowing what started this, I sincerely hope the wee ned got properly sorted out.

I like that one where the Scottish guy with glasses on outside a Spar, or something, is very polite up until the point he decks some nasty wee p***k. A satisfying watch.