When Is It Acceptable To Physically Assault Someone?

Dee Man

On 14/09/2020 at 19:56, MONKMAN said:

The technique is flawless, his glasses don't even flinch

Just want to say about this, the wee arseholes back tracking is fucking amazing. "I'll f**k you uuuh" . Didn't even finish his sentence afore the Scot thought "that's enough of a threat".

Fuckin great retreat

Just want to say about this, the wee arseholes back tracking is fucking amazing. "I'll f**k you uuuh" . Didn't even finish his sentence afore the Scot thought "that's enough of a threat".

Fuckin great retreat
Not a great headbutt tbh. You should be finishing it with a free heider. I once was on the receiving end of a completely unprepared for headbutt, not only was I finished for that particular altercation, I was also fucked for about 2 weeks afterwards.

I got headbutted once. I was fucking rubber. It burst my nose and sobered me up a bit but I was ok.
I was absolutely arseholed and can still remember how bad it was. I have never head butted another person, partially for that reason, but mostly because I am a good guy and dont go about striking people.

54 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:
I got headbutted once. I was fucking rubber. It burst my nose and sobered me up a bit but I was ok.

I was absolutely arseholed and can still remember how bad it was. I have never head butted another person, partially for that reason, but mostly because I am a good guy and dont go about striking people.

You’d probably be fine. Head butting someone’s stomach shouldn’t hurt either party too much.

See when violence is brought to you and there's no way out, I used to thrive on that shite. A bit like the moment the c**t asks begbie what's it the f**k to do with him, his reaction, not the fact he starts it in the first place. That used to be my reaction. I'm obviously older and wiser as well as half as fit so would probably walk away laughing now but know I can more than handle myself if the need should arise. 

Walk on songs to me mean rules, there are no rules imo but saying that if I had to choose I'd go for fight back by the Exploited, nice and fast like most of the fights would be with you c***s.

Edited by tree house tam

11 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Fuckin great retreat

The look of shock on the young lads face is great as well as he totally wasn’t expecting it and is completely on the back foot from there on. That’s the best time when to give someone a crunch on the nose just before they build up momentum and so they know they’ve crossed a line.