When Is It Acceptable To Physically Assault Someone?

Dee Man

35 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
50 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Talk to me about ring gear.
This is admittedly an area I need to give greater consideration to.

Wrestling or boxing? It's a smaller canvas with the sweet science. Really just the shorts to customise. Wrestling literally goes from nothing but budgie smuggler to..... Well whatever the f**k golddust used to wear.

Any sort of square go.

7 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I have held a long-controversial opinion amongst my mates that Puff Daddy's Come with Me is not only better than Kashmir, but it also better than about 95% of Led Zeppelin's entire back catalogue, which is for the most part utter w**k.

Fitting since this is a thread about fighting, as I now wish to fight you.

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Led Zeppelin are pish. It’s the classical side of it and the contrast with Slash that makes Escala’s version the best. And, well, look at them. 

You as well.

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I've had this part down for years.

It's Bloodline by Slayer. When it starts there will be smoke slowly blown across the entrance way. The lights will go mad during the first drum parts (from 16 seconds in until 33 seconds in) then calm down just before the lyrics start. I enter upon the word 'Eternal' and make my way to the ring/arena, entering at around the 1 minute mark. I'll stalk around the ring/arena head down until 1.11, when I'll then stop, look up and savour the adulation.

A fine tune. Although this one is equally as good. Any excuse to shoehorn a Slayer classic in.

My walk on choice would be:

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

I have held a long-controversial opinion amongst my mates that Puff Daddy's Come with Me is not only better than Kashmir, but it also better than about 95% of Led Zeppelin's entire back catalogue, which is for the most part utter w**k.

I agree that aside from Kashmir and When the Levee Breaks, Led Zep are a shit band and Jimmy Page should face justice for what he got up to in the 70's.  Lets not give Puff Daddy any credit.  He is a talentless man.  Anyone can take a good riff like Kashmir or Every Breath and make a good tune from it.

In a previous life I remember being at a We Are Scientists gig (Oran Mor, 2013) where we were discussing what sort of entrance music we would have if we were in a band. WAS came out to this:

(sorry for the thumbnail)

5 years later for their 50th Anniversary With Love and Squalor tour they came on stage to If I Could Turn Back Time by Cher. Great group of lads. 

Me, if I was coming on stage then it has to be Straight Outta Compton. Or Animal by Pearl Jam. Maybe the Big Break theme tune if I was a snooker player. 

Edited by Miguel Sanchez