The Monday Night Football Thread

lichtie23

8 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Bin Jones and draft Lawrence or Fields. The c**t is a turnover machine. We should have had this game in hand by now

Don't think you will be in a position to get either tbh.  Jets will take one of them and I think you will beat either (or both) Washington or Dallas.  

As it stands, I can see all of the top 7 looking at the QBs to draft (Jets, Giants, Jags, Dolphins, Cowboys, Falcons and Washington).  

47 minutes ago, Super_A said:

The Dolphins just took Tua, there is no way they are taking another QB.

While I agree, there is a lot of chatter that they've put Tua in to get a feel for where he is at, and they are considering using the Houston pick for another QB. Would be madness, but I said the same when the Cardinals did it and that looks to be turning out ok.

1 hour ago, die hard doonhamer said:

While I agree, there is a lot of chatter that they've put Tua in to get a feel for where he is at, and they are considering using the Houston pick for another QB. Would be madness, but I said the same when the Cardinals did it and that looks to be turning out ok.

It is the reason.  They're not sure on Tua.  And tbf, Sunday would not have helped Tua.