Flop to Top: Serge Gnabry

TactiCalum

7 hours ago, TactiCalum said:

From Tony Pulis criticism to a Champions League winners medal! Serge Gnabry's rise to fame is mad -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRKzPzmpjfA

I’m not sure being criticised by Pulis makes him a flop. Probably the opposite tbh.

15 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

I'm going to echo others when saying that Pulis calling Gnabry a flop is an indictment of Pulis, not Gnabry

I know flop to top was just a title, for future videos with players like kante and Tadic its not that they flopped it's just a more original name for rags to riches

14 minutes ago, TactiCalum said:

I'm guessing you didn't watch the video then?

I watched it. The music is terrible and you can barely read half of what you're writing over the pictures due to the font colour merging into the pictures behind it. 

On 13/09/2020 at 19:15, Mr. Alli said:

I watched it. The music is terrible and you can barely read half of what you're writing over the pictures due to the font colour merging into the pictures behind it. 

for upcoming videos I've changed the writing problem. Unfortunately I can't do much about the music as the non copyright music is all rubbish, for personal reasons I can't speak. Whether it was constructive or not I appreciate the feedback.