Week 1

lichtie23

After the Chiefs commanding opening night victory we are now on the eve of the 1st Sunday of the 2020/21 season. A bonus for me is at least the Giants can’t ruin it for me........until early Tuesday morning

Early Games

Eagles @ The Washington Football Team

Dolphins @ Patriots

Packers @ Vikings

Colts @ Jaguars

Bears @ Lions

Raiders @ Panthers

Jets @ Bills

Browns @ Ravens

Seahawks @ Falcons

Late Games

Chargers @ Bengals

Cardinals @ 49ers

Buccaneers @ Saints

SNF

Cowboys @ Rams

A few standout games in there including Brady vs Brees as the Buccs travel to New Orleans. Browns vs Ravens should be fun and the Packers vs Vikings is always competitive. The Chargers open SoFi stadium in the Sunday night game with the Cowboys.

6 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

After the Chiefs commanding opening night victory we are now on the eve of the 1st Sunday of the 2020/21 season. A bonus for me is at least the Giants can’t ruin it for me........until early Tuesday morning

Early Games

Eagles @ The Washington Football Team

Dolphins @ Patriots

Packers @ Vikings

Colts @ Jaguars

Bears @ Lions

Raiders @ Panthers

Jets @ Bills

Browns @ Ravens

Seahawks @ Panthers

Late Games

Chargers @ Bengals

Cardinals @ 49ers

Buccaneers @ Saints

SNF

Cowboys @ Rams

A few standout games in there including Brady vs Brees as the Buccs travel to New Orleans. Browns vs Ravens should be fun and the Packers vs Vikings is always competitive. The Chargers open SoFi stadium in the Sunday night game with the Cowboys.

You have the Panthers playing twice! Seahawks are at the Falcons.

19 hours ago, Antiochas III said:

Eagles could be missing Johnson tomorrow - missing half their starting O-Line.  Huge question marks on  Washington as a team but the one thing that is not questioned is how nasty the front 4 are on D - and that is with Ioannidis and Kerrigan on the sideline.  

Wentz could be done week 1.  

This. Washington may be a trainwreck of a franchise, but that DL is nasty and the Eagles' OL is terrible. If the offense doesn't turn the ball over a bunch and special teams doesn't give up returns, Washington should actually win this game.

16 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Il probably still refer to them as the Redskins. Hope nobody mind that

People in the media here and others just in random conversation do all the time. Not a big deal after being conditioned your whole life by that name. It'll be a couple years before everyone starts consistently calling them whatever the new name will be. I like Senators because the baseball team there way back used to be called that, but there's already an NHL team with that moniker. Who knows what it will be?

People in the media here and others just in random conversation do all the time. Not a big deal after being conditioned your whole life by that name. It'll be a couple years before everyone starts consistently calling them whatever the new name will be. I like Senators because the baseball team there way back used to be called that, but there's already an NHL team with that moniker. Who knows what it will be?

Iv heard Redbirds, Redhawks and Warriors. How about Hogs after there famed O-Line of the early 90s

Is there any difference to the Sky coverage now there's a dedicated channel? I can see it's NE- Miami (hmm) then NO-TB (More obvious TV choice) on the main channel and Redzone on the Mix one?

As for the Bills, whole thing (barring injuries which obvs applies to every team) stands or falls on whether Allen makes the leap forward to be a 6.5 or 7/10 QB as the rest of the team is solid enough with no obvious holes- last season's whole OL has been brought back and the addition of Diggs filled the biggest hole last season so - again barring injuries- he's been put in the best possible place to succeed.

when I was looking at the fixtures I noticed there was a CFL team now called the Edmonton Football Team.. used to be the Eskimos.

Edited by Fuctifano