Aberdeen v Killie - Att. 300

35 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I trust that it was written into Craig Bryson’s severance agreement that he can’t  has to play against us on Saturday after signing for Killie later this week. That’s if he’s fit of course.

FTFY

Would reckon that Bryso would have been a geniune target for us if we hadnt just signed Mulumbu. Was one of my favourite players when he was at us before Derby. Obviously not done it for the dandies though.

In regards to the game. Would be happy with a point from Pittodrie. Not sure which killie will turn up though. Hopefully the one that handed a tanking to the arabs.

Aberdeen 1 (Insert defenders name) Killie 1 (kabamba)

8 minutes ago, superkillieaway said:

Would reckon that Bryso would have been a geniune target for us if we hadnt just signed Mulumbu. Was one of my favourite players when he was at us before Derby. Obviously not done it for the dandies though.

In regards to the game. Would be happy with a point from Pittodrie. Not sure which killie will turn up though. Hopefully the one that handed a tanking to the arabs.

Aberdeen 1 (Insert defenders name) Killie 1 (kabamba)

Not sure how, but I’m convinced that Bryson will sign for you. It’s written in the stars.

We should probably just keep the same line-up from Easter Road, barring any injuries. I suppose you could make a case for McGeouch to give us a bit more solidity, but that would probably mean sacrificing some creativity and both Wright and Hedges have been playing pretty well and seem to be forming a decent understanding. 

Not sure what to expect here.

Think Killie's position is a little deceiving. Not sure results so far have matched performances. They were excellent against Celtic and seen enough flashes (admittedly from highlights) in other games to suggest they're still a very tough side to beat.

Think McCrorie/Ferguson will have a tougher midfield battle than they did against Hibs, which could be fairly key to the outcome.

14 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Bryson chased the money when he signed for Aberdeen instead of us last summer, and I reckon he's missed his chance now - we already have four very good central midfielders and if we're going to be adding another player I'd want a quick winger.

Bryson offered himself to Killie for next to f**k all before he went to Aberdeen, the club showed no interest. Stays up the road from me and he definitely wanted to sign, think that ship has now sailed.

10 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Bryson offered himself to Killie for next to f**k all before he went to Aberdeen, the club showed no interest. Stays up the road from me and he definitely wanted to sign, think that ship has now sailed.

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

That is very much not what I have heard. Us and Hearts were both in contact about a deal, then Aberdeen came in and blew us out the water.

Not itk at all, but in his signing interview on redtv he was scathing about artificial pitches (without being asked) and said they shouldn't be allowed in the top flight. 

Read into that what you will.