Motherwell vs St Johnstone 12/09/20

The f**k is wrong with Hendry?

Absolute baller last season yet can barely control the ball this term.

I'm not even going to start on how poor we are at a passing, such hangovers after International breaks feel like they've haunted us forever.

1 minute ago, Swello said:

I think the away one is still up - no way for a season ticket holder to go to that one though. It's back now for home.

Can't chromecast it to my TV today though - it just feels so inconsistent every week - I'm genuinely hating watching games this season.

Ah fair dues, I'm on the away stream and its been as good as any.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The f**k is wrong with Hendry?

Absolute baller last season yet can barely control the ball this term.

I'm not even going to start on how poor we are at a passing, such hangovers after International breaks feel like they've haunted us forever.

He's pish, not good enough imo.

Gallagher constantly turning back on himself is an absolutely massive flaw that he seems to think is something he can keep doing.

Shame the two strikers are staying so far apart.

It’s not even funny how predictable this is! Every time we look like pushing on, an international break strikes and we need to start again after losing.

Also we need to stop with O’Halloran up front, it’s not helping the team and it’s not helping Hendry. He needs an actual strike partner, so May on at half time please and play players in their correct positions. I’d probably take Conway off too and push Spoony in behind and away from the battle in the middle.

Trying to chip a 6ft keeper, who's on his line, when youre completely unmarked 12 yards out, is a new twist on our attempts to score as little as possible this season.

The having no strikers in the box as our CB rolls balls across the 6 yard box was getting a bit boring tbh.

6 minutes ago, Widge said:

It’s not even funny how predictable this is! Every time we look like pushing on, an international break strikes and we need to start again after losing.

Always makes me wonder about the training. Its like the tempo of a match catches them off guard.

Frustrating first half where we've controlled long periods, not conceded any real chances but find ourselves behind.

Disagree with the commentary that we've not created - three clear cut chances which we really can't get away with missing. Would like to see May on sooner rather than later.

Absolutely pathetic levels of conviction in front of goal. 

Hendry shat it with the headed chance. Spoony has to score his chance as well. At very least make it difficult for the goalkeeper as well. Instead he just chipped it into his arms. 

O'Halloran has to score his chance as well. Did it actually touch the GK? 🤔

For f**k sake. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.