Motherwell vs St Johnstone 12/09/20

Toughest Saints game to call yet.

(United unknown, Rangers meh, Killie usually lose etc etc).

I'd be taking a guess but over the last few years Saints and Well must be very close in head to head. We've had some great results at Fir Park and we've had some absolute stinkers.

Don't think there's an awful lot between the teams.

Sorry, I've got splinters.

12 minutes ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

This below confirms the above.....

Motherwell probably due to make it 17 all.Screenshot_20200910_155321_com.mobilefootie.wc2010.jpeg

How the f**k have you got 99% battery at this time of day?!

25 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

I think it's a matter of the timeframe... I suspect Soccerbase's (all-time?) stats will make for happier reading...

image.png.a54d924172ebc67398d616c2ecf13f71.png

Surprised Motherwells media team haven't taken advantage of having 69 wins against us...

Edited by RandomGuy.

I think it's a matter of the timeframe... I suspect Soccerbase's (all-time?) stats will make for happier reading...
image.png.a54d924172ebc67398d616c2ecf13f71.png
It's as far back as Fotmob goes - January 2010 - so ties in nicely with our time back in the top division, more or less.

The first game between the sides that season was a decent Desmond in the Perth sunshine. Don't recall another game that season before January but there probably was and I've just erased it from my mind, probably with good reason.

3 hours ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

It's as far back as Fotmob goes - January 2010 - so ties in nicely with our time back in the top division, more or less.

The first game between the sides that season was a decent Desmond in the Perth sunshine. Don't recall another game that season before January but there probably was and I've just erased it from my mind, probably with good reason.

Sadly I do. Freezing Boxing Day at Fir Park, Peter MacDonald hat-trick. 3-1 defeat for us which ultimately got Jim Gannon the sack.

16 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Christy Manzinga ragdolled these clowns less than a year ago ffs.

That games notable as being Madis Vihmanns last ever game in professional football before his retirement aged 24, and also the last game Wallace Duffy started as first choice CB (he didn't even play the full 90).

Also, Robinson in the media talking about "winning the battles"/"playing ugly", sure I've heard him say that before the inevitable McInnes-esque run of form that comes when under pressure.

19 hours ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

Sadly I do. Freezing Boxing Day at Fir Park, Peter MacDonald hat-trick. 3-1 defeat for us which ultimately got Jim Gannon the sack.

The perfect hat trick, left foot, right foot, head and it was absolutely baltic.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Also, Robinson in the media talking about "winning the battles"/"playing ugly", sure I've heard him say that before the inevitable McInnes-esque run of form that comes when under pressure.

‘MFC: Return to the Thunderdome’

I like it.