Rangers v Dundee Utd

I don’t buy into any “rivalry” between the two sides, Dundee United are just a team I don’t particularly like (but many teams fall under that bracket so it’s nothing outstanding).

I sat in the home end when we won the title there back in 2009. It wasn’t ideal but away tickets were like gold dust that day so it was the next best thing. The hatred that poured out from Dundee Utd fans that day I experienced first hand so any ill feeling seemed to be there before the previously mentioned incidents.

In terms of the match, I don’t imagine Dundee United will play or set up like they did against Killie last time out, I expect them to be more defensive minded and I can see it being a bit of a slog.

Still, I believe we can keep our good defensive run going. 2-0 Rangers.

I think the hatred for Rangers and The Rangers is probably the same for moste clubs in Scotland. Let's just say they're not well liked. And itll be the same for the green bunch of arseholes from Glasgow. 

Remember, Kris, we've all had to sit and watch your club cheat their way to loads of cups and titles that you shouldn't have needed to cheat to win. And in cheating you made sure that no other club outside of yours and Celtic would have no chance.

We all laughed when Rangers died. We all loved it. I look upon it as one of the best moments in Scottish football. We will never let you lot forget. 

But to say there's a rivalry because the baldy b*****d that ran our club laughed at you when your club died is a bit daft. But, then, its Kris Boyd. What else do we expect i suppose.

19 minutes ago, bennett said:

Will united sit on or get stuck in, been so long since we've played them.

We have as much clue as to how we will set up as you do.

A lot will depend on how your team comes out the blocks. If they come out firing we have no chance.

Hoping for a pedestrian post-international break Sevco.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

Any United fan that expects anything other than a 2 or 3 nil defeat is living in Kris Boyd la-la land. Thats not to say we can't earn a draw or even sneak a jammy win though.

I reckon we'll set up to frustrate and press high to force errors up the park.  Try to nick a goal from a set piece and keep it tight at the back. Just the usual when battling the Orcs in Mordor.

Im hoping Connolly not playing is as important as Shankland being fit imo.